32

"Hey give me that ! It was mine !"
Taehyung yelled ,toppling over the dining table as he tried to snatch the plate from Jungkook's hands .

"Finders keepers " The latter just stick his tongue out running away.

"Seagul! Get back down from there !"
Jimin yelled as he watch Jungkook climbing over the window .

"I will beat you if you dont give it back to me this instant "
Taehyung yelled again .

The chaos was normal for Namjoon and completely new to Seokjin.He had never thought these bunch of people are gangsters.They look like kids ,toddlers even.

"Sorry ,they are always like that."
Namjoon said ,as he came behind Jin ,sticking his hands out to taste the sauce.Seokjin slapped his hands ,prying them away reprimanding

"This is for Yoongi.Dont you dare touch it."

Namjoon huffed but nodded scooting away.

"Here take one "
Seokjin sighed as he put forth the plate in front of Namjoon ,who was quick to grab the plate and jumped to sit on the counter.

Seokjin glowered at him and Namjoon just pointed to the chaos going on in the hall.

"You think if I go sit there they will let me have it ? "
He spoke through a mouthful and Seokjin hit him .

"Please don't talk while eating"

Namjoon nodded gulping the food.

"Hey Jin ! Do we have more of these "
He gestured to the half eaten pancake on Namjoon's plate and Seokjin deadpanned

"No.And you have like ate 6 of them now"

Taehyung protested "No I didn't.Seagul ate half of them "

"No Jin he is lying !" Jungkook prompted from where he was now seated on the window sill ,hands full with a plate of pancake clearly visible from Jin's view.

Seokjin snorted shooking his head.
"The food counter is closed now so sorry Taehyung ,there are no more pancakes for you"

Taehyung pursed his lips ,his hands slowly reaching to the half eaten Plate and in a flash he grab it running away, leaving Namjoon gaping at him,Seokjin falling in fits of laughter.

"You all get out of my apartment now !"

Namjoon yelled, suppressing a whine as he was unable to finish his pancake courtesy to the beast that is Taehyung.

"Ay boss don't be rude now."
Jimin chimed from where he was sprawled over the couch.

"Why are you all in my apartment again?"

Namjoon got up narrowing his eyes over them.

"Your boyfriend invited us"
Taehyung grinned as he put the last bite in his mouth and Seokjin scoffed.

"I clearly didn't.I just asked you all if you will be free and you all were at the door within half hour.How is that me inviting you ? "

Seokjin scooted away as he watched Namjoon looking at him with raised brows.

"And Hoseok didn't came did he ? See ,that man is the only one keeping your gang going Namjoon ,these kids are just a bunch of idiots "
Seokjin huffed as he went back to put on the lid to Yoongi's tiffin.

"He is with Suga right now.Aish and we were going to our works too but the offer was tempting and well free food!"
Taehyung yelled again.

"He is not even going to eat that "
Jimin said as he watched Jin packing kilos of food for Yoongi.