33

"Mom you have to wake up ,we need to get out."
He looked back at his room and cursed.

Getting on his feets he ran to his room .

"Eunkyung come out !"
There was no reply and his heart dropped.He tried to open the closet but she wasn't in that.She was inside the vault and that has two locks.She has to open it from inside.

"Eunkyung please come out.Its me "

There was still no reply and Seokjin was getting anxious now.The fire will soon enter his room but he didn't knew.It was when he looked at his bedside was he realized that the room is already on fire.They had burnt it from all sides.

"Eunkyung please ! It's me ,Jin "

There was a sound and he relaxed. Atleast she hadn't fainted yet.

"We need to get out right now ,you hear me ,please come out now "
The smoke was making him cough and he shuffled to find his phone .

"That bastards chose great timing ,no one would be awake anytime soon!"
He cursed as he shakily searched for the police contact and waited as the ring went on.

"Come on come on !"
He tapped his foot ,waiting patiently.

"Eunkyung please!"
He cried as he saw she hasn't came out yet.Then it dawned on him.How will she ? He was the one who told her not to even if it's him.But that was because he was worried she will get caught and they will Make him call her out .But now she still won't.And he dont have time .

"Hello .Is this Seoul policeThere's fire in my house ,I need you-"

The line went dead and Seokjin cursed.
Ofcourse they know.But why will they come.He shooked his head deciding to call the fire extinguishers .They will be of more help right now.

"Aaah!"
He yelled as he saw the tower of his phone going .

"Why are they this desperate to kill us!"
There was no use.He can't even yell for help.Well he can but their neighbour's aren't home and he really don't have time to wait for help either.

"Eunkyung!I am telling you now ,come out ...we have to go"
He tried again ,his mind going blank .He dont know how long can he spend calling her .

He went back to the living room  and then it hit him.Trying to walk past the fire he reached his parents room and went to the closet opening a drawer.
"Oh thank god!"

There was an arsenal. If Eunkyung won't open .He will have to break it.Picking it he ran back to his room only to jump back.Fuck.There was no opening left for him to go in now.And with his shoulder still bleeding he had lost his strength too.He rolled his shoulders preparing himself as he ran past the fire and began to break the vault.

There was a scream from inside .
"Please come out!"
The loud cry ripping off his throat was enough to get her out .