14

"One shot here please "
Seokjin slurred again and Jinwoo looked at him in worry.

"Seokjin I think you had enough "
He spoke eyeing all the empty shots laying on the counter.He had never seen Seokjin drunk.He wasn't even aware that Seokjin drinks!The latter never stayed or came with them to bars on weekends when they didn't have to cover shifts next day ...this was new and he was shocked to see Seokjins this side.

"Jinjin why did you stop? Take this "
Seokjin shoved a  shot at Jinwoo and the latter immediately grabbed it taking away .

Seokjin pouted.
"Heyyy...I told you to drink it.. why are you returning it ?"

"Because I am done and you are wasted.Come on now get up I will drop you home"

Jinwoo tried to grab Seokjin making him stand up but the latter escaped his grasp and giggled .

"I have a boyfriend ..sorry !"
He bowed a little and Jinwoo blinked.
How drunk is Seokjin !

"I know you do but I am your friend right ? You were the one who asked me to accompany you here.Now come on let's go"
Jinwoo tried to drag again and then Seokjin began to hit him.

"I don't have a boyfriend "
Seokjin burrowed his head in Jinwoo's chest and swayed.

Jinwoo was just blinking rapidly.For past hour Seokjin had a boyfriend then he didn't then he was single and then he was taken ..he is so confused and wants nothing but to get out of here .If only the latter will let him drag himself.

"Maybe you can call him and check okay ?"

Jinwoo haven't seen Namjoon ever .He had a glimpse of the latter but that's it.Its all hazy now.

Seokjin pulled back and his eyes twinkled.

"You are right...Let me just call him !How dare he break up with me and not tell me why he did it "
He grinned as he unlocked his phone going in his contacts and tapped Namjoons number .The ring went on and on and then it stopped.He pouted.

He called again and it still went unanswered. But Seokjin was drunk enough to not  understand that he should stop calling Namjoon.He kept calling.

Namjoon was on a watchout with Hoseok and his phone was vibrating non stop and he ignored it .But then it vibrated again and hoseok shot him a glare

"Rapmon,pick that thing up maybe it's Suga ..He is outside the territory now"

Namjoon deadpanned.
"Its my personal phone,its either hyung or "
Namjoons eyes went wide in realization.

He fished his phone out and he froze.Seokjin was calling.The latter didn't call him all these days but today there are 7 missed calls and they are still coming.He contemplated. Does he want to talk to Jin? Yes.But will he ? No.He is scared to face Seokjin .But it's late and Seokjin is calling him .What if he is in danger ?

"Rapmon? Are you going to take that or not ? "

Namjoon nodded swiping the call only to frown.
Who is it ? It's not Seokjin.

"Who is this ?"

'Um this is Namjoon right ? "

Namjoon could feel his breath betray him as he nodded .Who is this ?How does he know his name ? Where is Jin ?

"And you are ? Where is Seokjin ? "

'Ahh...he is little too wa-'

'Gimme back my phone jinjin! "
Seokjin snatched his phone yelling

'Namjoon ! '

Seokjin giggled again and Namjoon was confused now.Why does Jin sound different?

"Are you okay ? Where are you?"