42

Sometimes you just have to play the fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you -Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin .A boy with sensitive heart having simple dreams.A happy simple life.A life where he could live and grow with the ones he holds dear.

But he couldn't have that life .When your father decides to go on a dangerous path that will eventually lead to destruction, Seokjin was bound to end up as a casualty.

What was his fault?

The fate was cruel to him.He never got what he wanted.A simple happy life.No chaos ,no danger, no fear of loosing the people he love.He got a lifeline ten years ago when all he wished was to die.
Why does destiny never gives him what he wants?

A bullet. All it took was a bullet ,a small copper metallic ball to take his life.To free him from the burden he had been carrying for ten years.

Who would have thought ,that one bullet would
be the one to save him instead.

Destiny.What does it wants now ?

Bullet shots .Too many.Everything was ringing and Seokjin for a second thought it's all his imagination. He is dead right?

How can he still hear and see everything. Namjoon getting up and shooting Kwanghyun ,Joohyuk diving straight to kick Donghoon before he could pull the trigger.Jungkook was yelling to get everyone down.Why ?
Smoke bomb.One .Two .And then it was all white .

"Hyung.Why will you do that ? What if we were late?"
Seokjin could hear Yoongi talking to him.But how can be he here?
He felt heavy.Everything was hurting.There was some beeping sound going on along with the ragged breathing.Where is he ?

He opened his eyes to a familiar ceiling.The texture is too familiar. Like he knows where this place is.

"I am really holding an urge to punch you right now ! How dare you leave me by throwing a stupid paper on my desk."

Kihyun's voice fall on his ears and now Seokjin knew where he was.In a hospital.The hospital he resigned from.

"How are you feeling? You really scared me back there.I wanted you to come back but not unconscious and bloodied"

Kihyun sighed as he walked towards his bed .

"He just woke up ,why are you talking so much "
Yoongi hushed, mostly annoyed.

Seokjin blinked again ,confused.

"You should rest now.I will be here "
Yoongi assured .
Seokjin could only close his eyes again in return.He was so fucking confused.

Meanwhile

"How ? "
Donghoon groaned as he struggled to breathe.The smoke was making him dizzy.He looked to his right.Kwanghyun was barely hanging on.His heart.

Namjoon was sitting on the chair ,his dragon eyes shining as he saw the people he wanted dead ,on their knees ,dying.

Joohyuk was oddly rummaging in the drawer to find something.And he smiled when he found it.

"Next time cut where it hurt less okay "
He said as he wrapped a bandage around his torso.

"Be grateful I didn't killed you ,you caught so many of my men"
Suho shrugged walking out.

"Hyung.How much more are you going to fuss on that small wound.Come on they are dying and we can't keep them waiting "

Joohyuk made sure he won't bled out anymore and walked to where Donghoon was looking at him with fire in his eyes.