39

Seokjin woke up with a gasp. Someone had thrown cold water on his face.He coughed ,trying to catch his breath. The sudden intrusion of water in his nostrils making his head heavy.

Adjusting his vision he darted around the room and dread filled him.Where is he ? The last thing he remembers was boarding the train.It was approaching the next station when everything spinned.

He doesn't remember anything after that.And now he is somewhere, the room plastered with dull grey colors,or is it the cement wall? He doesn't know.There is this blinding light making him shut his eyes back and then there was a voice.

Panic rose in his gut as he looked up to the person who was sitting across the room ,on a chair ,his gaze boring holes .

"Look who is finally awake!"
Kwanghyun said as he saw the latter moving .Or trying to move.

His hands were tied and there was a chain clipped around his ankles and Seokjin was feeling like someone had pierced something in his legs.The more he moved the more it hurt.

"Y-you"
Seokjin could feel his world spinning again.He was back there.In his house.This was similar to what was happening that time too.

The only difference is he dont have to fear that Eunkyung will come out.No one will.And for some reason he felt someone should.He can't face him again.But maybe this is for good too.He isn't much enthusiastic right now to live either.Better get finished what was started ten years ago.

"You remember me .But I am having a little trouble here.You we're supposed to be dead.I am not liking you here "
Kwanghyun got up pulling his chair to sit in front of Jin.The latter shuffling back,but he couldn't.There was the wall behind caging him .

Seokjin kept looking down .The more he looks at the leader ,the more anxious he gets.He thought it was good to not make any eye contact.

"Its not very polite to not answer you know "
Kwanghyun gritted grabbing Seokjin's chin making him look up.

"You are still so handsome.I was so shocked to see you .I almost thought I was dreaming .But no.It's real.You are real.And that made me think.Was it destiny? "

Seokjin didn't say anything.What destiny? If anything this is his misfortune.

"Speak! I know you are trying to outsmart me by keeping mum.Your  boyfriend taught you well."

Seokjin's eyes widened.He is here because of Namjoon? He thought it was because the leader finally found him .
How did he know about Namjoon? Is he here too ?

Seokjin tried to crane his neck to look around but the tight grip on his chin was making it hard.His pupils tried wandering around and he could see no one accept a man standing at the doorway.

"Who are you looking there for ? "
Kwanghyun questioned ,his nails digging into the skin making the latter wince.

"N-no one"

Seokjin chortled shakily.

Kwanghyun laughed .It was still scary ,Seokjin would like to point out despite being scared.

"Are you missing your boyfriend ? Do you want to talk to him ? "

Kwanghyun was talking so politely ,but Seokjin knows soon he will start his game.And this time Seokjin isn't going to play it.

"Seungri ,bring me a phone here .Seokjin wants to have a chat with Rapmonster."

The phone was dropped in front of him and Seokjin deadpanned.
Firstly ,he wasn't going to call Namjoon .He will never bring harm to the latter.Whatever the leader wants he can do with him.