40

(This is Seokjin's dream about what would have happened if he was never saved.Dont get confused 😅)

A surge of panic rises over Eunkyung as she pats her purse.

"Oh no no.Where's my passport !"
She bits her nails searching crazily for the passport she was so sure she put it her sling.

"Excuse me miss .Please show your passport "
The flight attendant asked again and Eunkyung wanted to die.This is ridiculous. She remembers packing it Yoongi had made her pack it.So ofcourse she brought it.Now where did it go then?

There was a line behind her and she was receiving all kinds of looks and oh dear God why cant she find it now .Did she dropped it somewhere?

"Excuse me miss ,please step aside.Come back when you fetch it."
The attendant said or most likely gritted through her teeth.She looked pretty annoyed and Eunkyung was close to crying now.She had to go to Hawaii today. She can't miss her friends wedding.

Dejectedly she stepped out of the line bowing at the passengers standing in the queue,apologizing.

"Oh dear God.I can't miss this flight.Where did it go !"
She shuffled back in her sling and no matter how many times she searched she didn't find it.

There was a bench and she went to sit on it dropping her head in her hands.

Her luggage was oddly still standing in the middle of the passway.

"Whose luggage is this !"
She heard someone yelling and she looked up widening her eyes.A little boy had fell down after he had tripped in her luggage and he was crying.His mother scarily looking everywhere to find the owner.She gulped getting up .

"Its mine"
She hushed ,the lady looking at her in complete incredulity. Her eyebrows were raised comically,occasionally twitching and Eunkyung hold a deep urge to not laugh.

"And why is it here ? Is this any place to leave your luggage! "
The lady yelled and Eunkyung dropped her head apolozing profusely.
Few attendants coming for her help.Thats it .She isn't going anywhere now.The announcement was already done and she was nowhere in a condition to find her passport.It will be late.

She began to walk towards the exit when it clicked her.Fuck right .Starbucks.She had went there and then she had took out her wallet.Her sling was opened ,and when she heard the announcement she had hastily picked up shoving her wallet back.Could it be ?

She didn't let her mind wander more as she strided towards the shop .

Looking under every table she searched but she didn't spot it.Great.Now she had really lost it.

Aerum has to marry without her bridesmaid .She can't go.

Resigning in defeat she began to walk away when someone called her.
A tall man in his 25's was approaching her.And oh damn he was handsome.

"Are you looking for this miss?"

Eunkyung squinted and when she saw what it was ,she squealed grabbing it from the latter's hands.The man was amused as well as a little taken aback.

"Oh thank god! Where did you find it?"
She said assessing it ,yes it's hers

"Near the counter."
Eunkyung frowned.Why was it there? But she shrugged .Who cares she has it now!She can go .The announcement was made and she bounced back to her luggage,dragging it .

" Thank you so much.You are a life saver!" She bowed walking away but the man was walking along with her.Okay.Now she don't want to be rude or anything but why is he following her?Does he want something in return for helping her ? She thinks the fuck not.