Final Chapter

2 years later.

New York City ,3:11 pm

"Any nightmares? "

"No."

"Do you still have suicidal thoughts?"

"Not anymore."

"Do you still think if you could have changed the past ,the present would have been what you wished? "

There was a pause .And Mr.Williams looked up expecting an answer.The previous questions were always easy ,but this one.This they need to get past with the answer he wants.

"Maybe it would have ,maybe it wouldn't have.I don't think I have any control over what happens, all I can do is to face them and move forward."

There was a beat.The person sitting on the chair squirmed as if he was sure this time too he didn't clear the test.But then Mr.Williams smiled.

"Yes .You might change a thing or two but will it result in what you wished ,no one can say it until it does right?"
Flipping through the papers ,Mr.Williams grinned.

"Guess you don't have to come here again then Mr.Seokjin."

Seokjin beamed ,muttering a thank you.

Mr.Williams was his physciatrist.Seokjin was suffering from CPTSD,his nightmares never ceasing even after he knew how it wasn't his fault.

Namjoon was the first to realize it.And they had decided to take help from a professional despite Seokjin's protests.But when his nightmares lead him to self harm ,he agreed.

"I know um it's like really late but I would like to invite you "
Seokjin said as he placed a wedding invitation on the table .The date was today's .

Mr.William's looked at him with raised brows.

Seokjin laughed."Namjoon would appreciate it too"

The latter kind of hates the doctor.The reason is stupid .Mr.William's is extra friendly with Jin. And Namjoon is jealous.

Walking out of the clinic he smiled seeing Namjoon standing pressed to the car ,all ready in a suit.Seokjin was wearing one too.His blazer was in the car though.

"All good ? "
He asked as soon as Jin approached him .

"Yes."
He smiled in return getting in the car .

"Everyone is already there ,Eunkyung called ."

Namjoon reported while Seokjin put his blazer on.Similar to one Namjoon was wearing.

"Yes I know ,another reason I was late.She was getting impatient."

Looking at Namjoon he breathed."Its finally the wedding day "

"Nervous ? "
Namjoon asked ,pressing the pedal as they wheeled their way towards the hall.

"Aren't you ? "
Seokjin asked back and Namjoon laughed.

"Not really. "
He chimed and Seokjin huffed.

"I love you "
Namjoon professed looking at Jin .The latter just smiles in return.

They reached the venue and Jimin squealed seeing Seokjin.

"Oh my God, how long has it been ! "

"A year and a half but I wasn't counting"
Seokjin chuckled hugging the latter .

"Where's your husband? "
Seokjin asked pulling back.
Jimin gasped widening his eyes.

"You know ! Please don't be mad, it wasn't planned !"