5

The pitter patter of rain began and Taehyung groaned.

"Boss...its raining again "

Namjoon who was seated in the backseat raised his brow at the whining .

"Its rainy season...if not rain what else are you expecting V?"

Taehyung hit his hand over the wheel and spoked again.

"I don't like rain...ugh...look at the roads now...its all slippery...and now there must be a puddle as large as a lake in front of my apartment complex .Ugh.."

He drummed his fingers over the wheel and pressed the pedal when the signal went green again and pressed the break when Namjoon yelled from the backseat to stop.

"What's wrong...the signal was green.."

"Its not that...uh...I have to go now ..."

"Okay...where...I will drive you..."

Namjoon looked out of the window and his heartbeat raced again.The same way it did two days ago ..and he wants to check something.

"No...drop me here...and go back ."

Namjoon said already taking out his seatbelt and opening the door taking an umbrella along with him.
Taehyung got out too.Where is Namjoon suddenly going now ?

"Boss...where are you going ? "

"Just some where...don't follow me...go back..."
He said already striding towards his destination.

Taehyung blinked and then he shrugged.If Namjoon said not to follow...he won't...but he called key and Jaebum..and told them about Namjoon being in the area and watch out for him  .

"Aish ..why is it raining now...I haven't brought an umbrella "

Seokjin grimaced the pouring going on and it looked like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon.
He looked back at the store two blocks away and contemplated.Should I walk back and buy an umbrella ...ugh ...I am already getting wet here ...
He hold all the bags in one hand and his sling in another and began to walk back towards the store.

He was almost near the store  when he felt nothing.He frowned.Did it stopped raining ? He looked up and jumped ..and almost slipped but  he was held by a strong grip.

Someone was holding an umbrella over his head and he almost lost balance if it wasn't the hand which was tightly wrapped around his waist.He felt the grip loosen and a voice ...it sounded familiar.

"Seokjinssi easy there..."
Seokjin whipped his head back and his breath hitched.Oh my they are so close.And it's the handsome stranger he met at the orphanage!

He balanced himself to stand straight ...the hand was still holding him lightly and he coughed.

Namjoon  immediately pulled back his hand and straightened.

"You...we have met before..."
Seokjin was internally screaming.
He never thought he would meet the stranger again.
Okay Now he dont want to call him the stranger anymore...

"Ah..yes ..I saw you getting drenched in the rain so I thought of helping you out...sorry if you feel I am invading into your space."

Namjoon spoked already regretting doing this.He don't know what possessed him but when he saw seokjin again...his feet immediately led him to the latter.

And here he is still holding an umbrella and Seokjin is just blinking at him.

Seokjin finally recovered from his initial shock and decided to reply