16

Yoongi enters a bar full of flashy lights ,drunken bodies swaying along as he passed through the bunch of people making his way to the bar stool.
"One scotch please, on the rocks "
He orders his drink waiting for it to be prepared.The bartender put the drink in front of him and as he reach for the glass
,the glass shattered to pieces and he cursed looking back.

"Really now ?"

Namjoon grinned taking a seat near him.

"Gang business don't mind it "
He waved off placing the gun on the counter trying to be intimidating but Yoongi wasn't fazed at all.

The shoot out continued as usual while Namjoon kept staring at Yoongi.

"If you keep looking at me like that you will fall in love with me "

Namjoon chuckled.

"Not my type "

"Why are you following me ? "

Namjoon shrugged.
"You saved me that night...wanted to know why ? "

Yoongi squinted at the latter and all he could see was genuine gratitude in his eyes and he sighed.

"Better not here...why are you shooting here again? "

"MonstaX's bar."

Yoongi nodded.Just typical gang shenanigans

He got up gesturing Namjoon to come along walking across the bar to a secluded alley way.He noticed few member following them but he wasn't afraid.

"What do you want to know ? "
Yoongi asks folding his hands over his chest.

"You knew I was a gangster...yet you saved me ,took out a freaking bullet off me..it hurt like a bitch but can't complain. I am alive today because of you "

Namjoon said, his mind full of confusion. Yoongi found him in the alley way and had helped him .The fact that the latter was well aware of who he was by the tattoo on his chest,Yoongi didn't went to police.He wants to know why ?

Yoongi smirked.He knew the second his eyes fall on the tattoo that Namjoon was a mafia .And Namjoon in his anesthetic state had blurted something which had caught Yoongi's attention. He was pretty sure Namjoon will follow him .And look now ,here they are.

"Maybe I had some ulterior motives."
Namjoon frowned.He went to grab his gun.He shouldn't just follow anyone to an alley.Lesson learnt .He dont want to die ...yet.

"And what they might be ? "

Namjoon asked cautious about the latter.

"I want in"

Confusion spread over Namjoon's face .

"In as in where ? "

"Make me a part of your gang.Bangtan .You are flourishing pretty good and our goals are same .You want the leader of Phoenix dead and so do I "
Yoongi replied gauging Namjoon's expression and as he expected ,a gun was immediately pointed to his head.

"How do you know about it ? Who are you ?"

Yoongi shrugged

"Yoongi.A person you need the most right now if you want to catch him.And your delirious state leaked this information "