37

Words can hurt,but sometimes it's the words you never get to say ,hurts the most- Kim Joohyuk

The doorbell rang and Seokjin wasn't shocked to see Joohyuk standing at his doorstep.

And the way he was looking at him ,Seokjin knew Namjoon told him everything.He wasn't going to run though.He was waiting for Joohyuk anyway.

Joohyuk greeted him as he did everytime.Seokjin wasn't expecting it.He let the latter in and then there was silence .

"I know why you are here "
Seokjin said ,his voice betraying him.Oh God he had cried all night ,are their still tears left ?

Joohyuk said nothing .

Seokjin hesitantly walked closer to where the latter was standing.He was waiting .For what? He dont know .Maybe for some yelling , a punch ? Kick ?He was ready to take anything but he freezed when instead of that Joohyuk hugged him.

Seokjin didn't know what to do? What's happening? Didn't Namjoon told him everything? Why is he acting like this ? Maybe it's some kind of warning.Maybe now he will punch him.

"What have you done to yourself Seokjin ? "
Joohyuk spoked pulling away.

The latter just blinked ,standing blankly.

Joohyuk sighed walking to sit on his favorite spot pulling Jin to sit next to him.

He had seen Jin in many forms, sad ,angry ,happy ,anxious .But he had never saw Jin looking like a walking dead.Seokjin looks nothing like the Seokjin he knows.He looks normal in appearance.But there's no shine left in those eyes.Joohyuk don't like this Jin.This Jin looks devoid of any life.

"You didn't open the shop today ,so I came here."
Joohyuk said after a while.

Seokjin gulped getting up walking in his room.

He came back with the chrysanthemums Joohyuk always asks for.

"Condolences to the dead"
Seokjin placed the flowers on the coffee table and Joohyuk couldn't take it anymore.

They are never like this.They are best friends right ? Brothers even .His every visit ,be it the house or the shop ,him and Seokjin are always playful with each other.

He wants Jin to be the same today too.But he knows whats different today.And he is here to place everything to how it was.

"Jin"

"I am sorry!Please don't hurt Eunkyung. She doesn't know anything ...please don't leave her"
Seokjin cried ,dropping down.He is scared.Not for him but for what will happen to Eunkyung now.Joohyuk will leave her .And it will be again his fault.

Joohyuk's eyes widened as he saw how the latter was shivering .

"Why will you think I will do that Jin ?"
Seokjin snapped his head up to see the latter frowning.

There was a wierd relief in Seokjin's heart .Namjoon didn't told him anything.

"Namjoon didn't told you ?"

"He did.Everything .But what does that have to do with Eunkyung? "

"You won't leave her ? Really ? "

Joohyuk was barely holding his tears.Seokjin looks like a kicked puppy now.He is late.Seokjin had already became unstable.

"Please don't cry Jin.You know how I hate when you cry"

Seokjin felt an odd deja'vu .Namjoon said the same thing yesterday yet here he is.Alone and suffering. Namjoon left him there.He didn't even look back.Joohyuk will do the same.