36

The voice that is gone 
Those hands that are gone
The touch that is gone
The peace that is gone

"Namjoon "
Seokjin gulped, heart breaking in pieces as he saw the latter's expression.

"All this time I thought you were dealing with the trauma of your mother's death"
Namjoon's voice was neutral and Seokjin felt his universe crashing.

They were still standing in the graveyard,the thunder breaking its way in the sky ,it will rain soon.

Seokjin had told him everything. He had to.There was no point in lying now.He could never lie to Namjoon.The person who he wished all his years to seek forgiveness from, he wished he would never come across the brothers  because he was too guilty to face them .Seokjin never thought fate will play a foul game with him to fall in love with one of them.

Joohyuk.Seokjin could feel his throat constrict as he thought about the officer.How did he not realize all this time? Byeongchul never mentioned his son's complete names ,but Seokjin should have known.The hyuk-ah and joon-ah are none other than Namjoon and Joohyuk.

"But you were running from yourself ,the guilt you carried all these years "

Let go of that guilt Jin.Its not your fault.

Seokjin wished Namjoon will say it again.He waited for him to say it.That it's okay.He won't blame him like he does.It's okay to let go of that guilt .

"You knew what will happen."

Seokjin shooked his head.He didn't.Neither did Byeongchul briefed him about the risks.Seokjin did knew about gangs but never knew how dangerous they could be.That they could easily trample police .Without any trace ,they could flee .

"I won't blame you Jin."
Namjoon said holding Jin's hands in his.

"You did went to the right person .My dad loved to be a superhero ,taking on difficult cases ,playing with his life, it was his hobby.And when you told him that you can help him catch the notorious gang leader of Phoenix, he must have been escalated. "

Seokjin winced ,as Namjoon's nails digged in his palms ,now knowing that Namjoon is trying hard not to burst.He was controlling his anger and Seokjin for the first time was scared .

"So he just walked in with the description you gave and got himself killed.Not thinking about anything ,he just went on a mission to die ,for someone he met three days ago"

Namjoon wasn't crying.But his eyes were red and his voice began to crack .Seokjin was freezing under the cold sky ,but the shivers over his body were from the way Namjoon kept looking at him with no emotions.

Today the soft eyes were sharp ,boring holes in him.Today the person standing in front of him wasn't Namjoon but the Rapmonster people fear.

Boss is a complete different person when he is with you, trust me you are the luckiest ,you will never see the reason why he is called Rapmonster.

"I just wanted to -"

"You just wanted to what !"
Seokjin jumped at the raised voice, Namjoon never raised his voice at him.But this is not Namjoon.Seokjin don't want this Namjoon .Where is the Namjoon he loves? He knows.He killed that Namjoon .

"To take revenge for one person you let another die ! "

Seokjin struggled to release his hands but Namjoon's hold was tight ,bruises already forming with how hard the latter was squeezing his hands.