7

"You are so going to die by my hands today "

Jimin spoke already running through the maze like construction.

"If we live ...that's when ....fuck V ...why would you do that now...Rapmon is so going to kill us...ugh...can we just go and  jump in Han? I dont want to die by Rapmons hands"

Jungkook screechs dodging the bullets and trying to find a decent hiding place.

"You started it....don't blame me now ! "

Taehyung said finally getting a cover and shooting a bullet that definitely hit the rival gang member .

"Oh my God...I am surrounded by idiots...Seagul...I am out of bullets ...shit."

Jimin had jumped in a construction pit and he was cursing now.

They were so going to die.Not by the hands of Red mafia...nope they aren't kids...but Namjoon was definitely going to kill them today.

It all started when a gang member from red mafia stopped Taehyung.One thing led to another and next they know they were already punching and kicking their opponents which were just multiplying.Why ?

Because it was not their area.They were just passing by the red mafia territory and had accidentally got in a fight which could have been avoided if They would have just turned back.But Nooo...they just have to sit there and argue until one of them pointed a gun at them and rest is history.

Now they are running because they know they have came far into Red mafia and Namjoon had set up a meeting ...to which they are late...and maybe won't reach in time either...or worse.. Namjoon will hear about this and come kill them instead.

"Hey hey ...the backup is on the way okay...we just have to make sure we reach our ca-"

There was a blast out somewhere and Jungkooks eyes widened .

"Fuck backup...I am killing everyone now....they blew off my car ! "

"Good thing we came in different cars...now come on...we are late ..."

Jimin jumped out of the pit dragging Jungkook along with him since the latter was still cursing at those who blast his car.

They all hopped in the car and speeded back to the meeting venue.

When they entered everyone in the gang was bowing at them at every sight and they waved them off striding faster to the hotel room where the meeting was being held.

"I think we are distracting from the topic here "

"I don't think there's a topic anymore..."

"Well...then that's good...how about you tell me what are we going to do now ? Since you are the Boss and you know better.. "

"I don't know ...you tell me....I am the careless and irresponsible one here..aren't i ?"

The trio frowned.Whats going on?
Inside the room...Namjoon and Yoongi were having glaring competition with each other and they look mad.

Hoseok was just sitting with his hands folded on his chest looking at the duo disapprovingly.

"Umm..Boss?"
Jimin decided to release the tensed atmosphere...he dont know why the two people who never had a single argument are glaring daggers at each other now.He is also relieved that their little trouble isn't reported back yet.Or is it ?

Namjoon shot a glare at Jimin and jimin gulped.

"Oh are you three back now....I was just waiting for your arrival anyway...what the fuck were you three doing in the enemy territory! "