3

The laughter of kids echoed through the hall and Seokjin clapped his hands to grab their attention.

"Alright alright...here's one more.Why do bicycles fall over ?"

The kids fell into silence guessing the answer but they couldn't think of any so they urged the latter to tell them himself.

Seokjin burst into laughter before saying "Because they were two-tired"

There was silence for a while as the kids took time to understand the joke and then they all roar in laughter...maybe because how Jin was laughing and not because they actually understood the joke.But Seokjin was fine with any case.

"One more.Listen okay...what do you call a bear with no teeth?"

"Toothless.."
Soonmi a 9 year old spoked unsure but Jin shooked his head and she pouted.

"Oppa...why does the bear don't have tooth...Ho sung also don't have one teeth...did the bear fell down like hosung did ?"

A 7 year Haneul spoked wistfully pointing his fingers at Hosung who was now hiding his mouth by pressing his palms over it .Seokjin laughed .

"No Haneul-ah the bear didn't fell down..and aww Hosung...its okay bud...just make sure you are careful when you run around slides."

"You didn't tell us what a bear with no tooth is called ..."
Kwang sun said from where he was sitting in Jin's lap.

He was the second youngest kid in the orphanage.Four year old .

"Ahh...yes..it's a gummy bear."
And every kid squealed because who doesn't like gummy bears.

Mrs.Hong shook her head at the theatrics that was going on .The kids like Seokjin .She looked up to see Donghyun running towards her.

"Madam..the donations came in...its again anonymous though.Someone put it in the front yard"
He showed her the bag and Mrs.Hong beamed.

Its the anonymous donor again...like every month this month too the donor had left a bag full of money under the name of their Orphanage...they were unsure about what is the source of the money...but they are not in any position to deny the money either...their orphanage doesn't get much donations anyway...and the amount is pretty hefty...they can always use extra help.

"Seokjin come here will you now.Let them go back to play,they will sit here all day and you won't be able to leave for your shift then"

Mr's.Hong yelled from where she was sitting at her desk and Seokjin nodded.

"Alright kids now go back to play.I have brought treats for you all.Eat them at your lunch okay"

He put Kwang sun down and the kid ran back to the remaining kids who were running out , guessing what must Jin have brought for them this time .

Seokjin got up walking towards Mrs .Hong .

"The donations came in this month too. But no name again."
Mrs.Hong told him happily.

"They came oh my God I thought this month it won't come.Usually they come around night dont they and no name again ? Uff who is this donor anyway ?"

Seokjin has been donating to this orphange for a year now but that wasn't enough and he isn't rich either..so the amount isn't any big but they get some donations from here and there but that too doesn't make it...accept this one...its a huge amount...well huge enough to cater the needs of the orphanage and run it smoothly...but they are still trying to figure the donors name.

There was a crashing sound somewhere out and Mrs.Hong slapped her forehead.

"Aish.. I told the kids not to run around the park...there's a leakage over there and they must have tripped over the spare pipes"