23

So if I am loosing a piece of me ,Maybe I don't want heaven - S.J

Seokjin could feel hot puffs of breath hitting his sternum as he laid on the medium sized bed , with his hand running through the dark brown locks.
A sling of hand pulled him closer ,strong arms tightening around his waist as he felt soft kisses trailing over his already littered skin.

"Jin"
The deep voice called him and he turned himself to face the latter.

Seokjin parted his lips to question and instead a strangled laugh left his lips when once again his skin was peppered with kisses.Squirming in the hold ,he tried to scoot away but his attempts failed since the strong grip around his waist only tightened more.

Sighing he let himself pulled back flushed against the bare chest ,his fingers raking over the firm muscles ,tracing patterns over the expanse of exposed skin.

"You are so handsome" Namjoon murmured against his ears ,his thumb rubbing circles around the dip of his waist.

Seokjin chuckled ,resting his chin on the latter's chest
"I have been told "

Namjoon let out a static laugh ,the vibrations in his chest equally affecting Seokjin and he raised his brows.

"What's funny?"

Namjoon looked down ,his hands slowly moving up tracing the spine as he reached the back of Seokjin's neck.Resting his hand there he shooked his head and lopsidedly grinned.

"You always say that "
He said grabbing a fistful of hairs as he angled himself to connect their lips .

Seokjin moved along ,as he was turned on his back again , lips reconnecting in a kiss.

"Because it's the truth "
He spoke amidst the heated kiss.

Namjoon pulled back staring into the fluttering brown eyes .Seokjin could feel his cheeks heat as the latter kept his gaze fixed over his already flushed face.

"I love you "Namjoon breathed and Seokjin smiled closing his eyes.

Brushing his fingers along the latter's hairs ,Namjoon kept looking at Jin .

"What ? "
Seokjin cocked his brow , feeling Namjoon's sharp gaze boring holes .

"Say it back "
Namjoon whined tracing the outline of the latter's jaw .

Seokjin winked open an eye and teased.

"What if I dont?"

Namjoon grinned.
"Then I will not let you leave this bed ,this apartment and you will be laying here ,bare and exposed until you say it back"

He flicked the latter's chin and Seokjin narrowed his eyes "Are you threatening me now ?"

There was a glint of embarassment in his eyes when he realized that Namjoon really have him trapped here.

Namjoon got up on his elbows rolling over ,caging Jin under him.

Seokjin was looking right back at him,cheeks flushed.

"You left me no choice"
Namjoon rasped dipping down ,whispering in the latter's ears and got an expected yelp as he bit the shell

"Say it "
Namjoon breathed again biting another hickey and Seokjin winced.
"This is bullying "

Namjoon chuckled.
"Expected behavior from a mafia "

Seokjin sighed pulling Namjoon's head away ,looking at him with lovable expression.
"I love you, no matter how dangerous this is.I do .A lot"