13

Seokjin entered the house again and went straight to his room shutting the door behind his back.

"I don't know what went wrong but I won't let this affect me either.."

He spoked stuffing the jacket in his closet where his eyes wont fall and shut it again pressing his head to the closet .

He could feel his eyes sting but he quickly wipe them off .The sudden pain of Namjoon discarding him came rushing and he clutched his heart to stop the twisting as if it would.As if the hole he is feeling in his heart would fill in again.

This wasn't what he imagined when he first saw Namjoon.That moment his heart screamed like this is it .This is him.He had always find it hard to date,too scared to trust people easily.But Namjoon was different right?Despite his initial assumption of the latter Namjoon had proved that he was different .Then why will this happen now.When he was finally ready to let someone in ,to have the happiness he always craved but was too scared to have.

"Dont let this affect you Seokjin...you are not a teenager now."
He spoked to himself finally managing to get himself together and took a deep breathe.His head was pounding now and all he wanted was to call Namjoon and scream .But he cant .He dont want to.

"Maybe I was way too invested in something I should have never dreamed of.Its better he stays away."

He trodded to his bed and laid down .He knows Yoongi will come in to check on him before leaving and he really dont want to have a breakdown for someone who didn't even tell him why will he suddenly break off.

Yoongi came in after a while knocking on his door.He was fast asleep until then.

"Hyungie? "
Yoongi knocked again but no answer.He had seen Jin entering his room and he thought he will come out later but he didn't.And Yoongi can't stay now.Its pretty late.

He knocked again and when he got no answer he opened the door to peep in and smiled.

"Oh..you went to sleep."
He walked in towards the bed and adjusted the blanket properly .

"Good Night hyung."
He whispered in the dark room and went out and off to his apartment .

The man was breathing heavily, his eyes were wide and tears were appearing

The man was breathing heavily, his eyes were wide and tears were appearing.He was tied to a chair and he was pleading to let him go.But Namjoon had different plans.

"I... I... Please, please, I'll do anything you want, but please... don't kill me..." begged the man.
Namjoon watched him, seemingly indifferent to his words. He turned around to face Taehyung who just shrugged his shoulders, visibly unsatisfied. Namjoon turned back around, to face the man.

"Mhm... maybe if you had tell me ..I would have..but" he said before shooting a bullet in the man's right knee.
The man yelled in pain and Taehyung's eyes went wide.Not that they don't kill people but Namjoon rarely takes a drastic step this quick ..He just shot a man in a heartbeat..