4

The patients were filling in more in the hospital and Seokjin was currently standing next to Kihyun talking to a patient.

"We will take you to the surgery tomorrow...until then make sure you listen to doctor seokjin here...he will be looking after you ..and don't worry about anything...you came in at the right time....the surgery would be done without complications "

The man in his 40's nodded and gave a slight smile to the young doctor.

His wife who was sitting next to him thanked Kihyun and Kihyun went to check the next patient.He was on his round .

"Seokjin...whats the status of the patient in room 206? eating well.?."

"We have to monitor him for two more days doc..he empties whatever he eats the next hour...poor Soobin is sick of cleaning the bed pan every hour "

Seokjin said moving along with Kihyun .
He is a resident in Seoul hospital.But he doesn't work full time.He only takes in general patients and surgeries.

"How many times should I tell you call me Kihyun...what's with doc now...aren't you my best buddy "

Seokjin laughed. Kihyun was his senior in the university. And when Jin completed his education Kihyun had offered him to join his hospital.Kihyun's father is the chairman of Seoul hospital.And Jin had immediately accepted the offer.

"Ha ha...you are older and senior than me...maybe I should call you sir "

Kihyun fake gasped.

"Are you calling me old ? I am just in my 30's...you will get there too...then I will say the same for you..."

Seokjin grinned at him and left the floor.His shift was going to end.He went to the locker to change back in his normal clothes and checked his phone.Three messages from Eunkyung. He opened the messaging app and rolled his eyes.

"Ya ya...I will bring groceries...and why does she need blotting paper. .how to check if the noodles are boiled.!really ? Does she just keep texting me to annoy me or what ? "

He was walking with his head still buried into the phone and he bumped into someone.

"Ayy hee doc...where you looking at?"

Seokjin looked up and sheepishly rubbed his head.

"Sorry...I was just replying to my sister...or she won't stop texting me ...you are late..."

Junghoon was his fellow resident colleague and they cover alternate shifts.

"Ah..you know where I live right ...today there was so much traffic in the area "

They began to walk slowly towards the reception .Junghoon still haven't signed in.

"Is it the only reason ? Or you were busy on date with your girlfriend "
Seokjin raise his brows already signing out and Junghoon blushed .

"Yaa . .what have that to do with me being late ..and no...I wasn't late because of her...umm..you know bangtan right ?"

Nayeon who was swirling her coffee in the mug looked up with wide eyes at Junghoon.why is he talking about a gang in a hospital!

Seokjin paled.Ofcourse he knows.His brother is literally running that gang.

"Doctor...why are you talking about those hoodlums...?"
Nayeon spoked putting her mug down.

"No.. I was actually telling that few men of bangtan were killed and the police was there and the gang members too...they blocked the whole area...it happened two nights ago...so I couldnt come by my usual route ..there are still a few loitering around...don't know when they will clear the area"