17

"Finally back in Seoul! Aerum-ah my brother is going to be so shocked you know"
Eunkyung stretch her arms and drags her suitcase along the stations platform.

Aerum, her best friend just shooked her head.

" I can't believe you lied to him that we were coming tomorrow "
Eunkyung shrugged.

She wanted to surprise Jin.The look of joy on her brother's face when he will see her a day before she was actually supposed to be here was what she wanted to see.

"Aish,that's what we call surprise you know "
They walked along the pavement to hail a cab when her phone rang.

She smirked.
"See it must be him .I haven't called him yet and it's pretty late , so he must be getting antsy.Sssh don't make a noise okay"
She fished her phone out and frowned.It was an unknown number.

"Huh..who is this ?"
She picked the call pressing it to her ears and nodded when she was asked.

Am I speaking to Min Eunkyung?
You are listed in Min Seokjin's emergency contact .

Eunkyung stood straight nodding again.
"Yeah?"

Mr.Seokjin had an accident and he is currently in our hospital. We would like you to come here and sign the papers so we can proceed for operation. Are you here right now ?"

Eunkyungs hold on her bag loosened . She began to ask questions.

What accident ?When ? How ? And what do they mean by operation?
Aerum looked at her concerned as her friend let out a sob dropping the phone on the pavement .

"What's wrong? Hey ..what -"

"We need to go to the hospital now !"
She yelled picking her phone already dialing Joohyuk but the latter wasn't picking.Then she tried Yoongi who was too not picking !

They managed to hail a cab urging the driver to drive as fast as possible to the hospital .

Namjoon entered the area where  firefighters were putting the fire out .

The ambulance running in and out ,the medics trying to urge people to stay back and let them do their work and then there was the police.

Joohyuk was by default assessing the damage ,his eyes pinpointing every trail of the oil that  had caused the fire.

But this wasn't a place to have any oil leakage.Namjoon's godown only had metal pieces and scrap. And weapons .
But police don't need to know that.

Jimin was cautiously stepping on the burnt ground searching for that one opening.If the weapons are burnt along with the godown ,they really aren't in any problem.But if they are found ,they will have a huge problem.

"Hey you there, get away from there"
A medic yelled when he saw Jimin entering in.

Jimin glared but obliged ,stepping back.

He followed his gaze around and saw Namjoon with Joohyuk .He decided to go see what are they arguing about now.

"So Mr.Kim ,this looks like some gang business am I right ? We would like you to come with us and sign the papers .You have a lot to compensate.And forget about your insurance too"
Joohyuk said placing his hands over the bonnet of his car looking at Namjoon with an unreadable expression.
The latter was just glaring in return.

His mind was playing with him.Even though he himself decided to come here,his mind was wandering to Jin.How bad was the accident ? Yoongi was shaking so it was definitely bad.

"We will take care of this boss,you head to the station and do the needful"
Hoseok whispered ,patting Namjoon's shoulders and the latter got out of his daze.