27

"So you decided to sneak in ?"
Seokjin remarked as he folded his hands over his chest.Two heads looking at him sheepishly.

"We can't like come from the entrance you see"

Namjoon started and Seokjin shut him up with a glare.

"We are currently laying low hyung ,you know we can't just enter any hospital ,atleast from the front door "
Yoongi revolted ,his voice loosing as Jin narrowed his gaze at him.

"Doc! The patient in room 316 is asking for you "
Soobin chose the exact moment to enter the cabin and both Yoongi and Namjoon pulled their masks up,eyes widening as they looked anywhere but at the new addition.

Seokjin shooked his head and decided to reprimand the two idiots later and check on Hoseok.He took one look at them and exited the cabin .

Yoongi and Namjoon breathed in relief only to jump when Seokjin yelled
"And don't you dare move from your place !"

They both nodded quickly ,anything to make the latter get the hell out and let them breath in peace.

"This is all your fault"
Yoongi said as he took a seat .

"I wasn't the one who reminded that we can't enter public places openly !"
Namjoon hissed as he too settled on the chair.

No one bothering to follow Jin's instructions.

"I wasn't even going to come here !You dragged me here !"
Yoongi huffed.

"Are you a kid now? You could have said no and I wouldn't have brought you "

"Alright alright we are both at fault "

"Thank you"
Namjoon sighed.

They had decided to take Hoseok to Jin ,because apparently Hoseok had found a good connection with the latter and he had demanded that if anyone ,it will be Jin who will be giving him stitches or he was fine the way he was.

So they have broke in from the back door ,yes they had broke the lock and had sneaked into Seokjin's cabin when the later was on rounds and had called him there .

They could have skipped the part where they actually broke in but when Seokjin asked why is Hoseok not registered they had to tell him the truth.

And then came infinite cursing and an hour long lecture how they can't just barge in a hospital like that .Hoseok ofcourse escaped it since he was resting after the stitching.

"I think I told you both to not move ,why are you sitting then?"
Seokjin's voice made the both men jump and shuffle out of seat .

"You came back"
Namjoon grins sheepishly,and then he diverted his attention to Hoseok who came in with Jin.

"Hey all done right? "
He tried but his attempt failed as Seokjin kept his eyes narrowed at him.

He gulped. Hoseok snickered and Seokjin shot him a glare too.

"And you ! The stitches have to be removed after a week and you are going to come here again without me prompting  ,do you understand?"

Hoseok nods,eyes widening as he looked at Namjoon.The latter just gave him a sorry look.

"Hyung ,now we will all go and let you do your shift in peace"
Yoongi scooted towards the door and Seokjin pulled him back with his collar.

"And I am telling you one last time, stop loitering around.If one more time I see you around you are going to be so dead"

Yoongi didn't phased.

"You know you can't make me"

Seokjin sighed.
"Namjoon a little help here ? "