30

Namjoon and Yoongi.They are like yin and yang.The perfect counterbalance.

Namjoon is reckless and short tempered.Yoongi is quite and almost forgettable.No one really seemed interested in the silent member of Bangtan.

Rival gangs would laugh at him for being the useless right hand man of the  bangtans leader.What good is he if he can't kill when he have to or when needed to.He is never out in front, always working behind the curtains, calculating every move ,sizing up every possibility.

Yoongi is the balance  Namjoon needs.To even out his raging anger .Namjoon might be the leader but Yoongi is the real mastermind .To Namjoon ,he is his most valuable asset.

Today that asset is on verge of death.Namjoon don't know how will he survive without the latter.He needs Yoongi.No .He is completely dependent on Yoongi.

Then there is the love of his life Seokjin.
Namjoon never thought he will have two of the most important people in his life lying on a hospital bed at the same time.

Seokjin is stable and will wake up soon. He was relived to know that .However he was worried how will he handle him again.

"Hey you are awake "
Namjoon spoke softly as he saw the latter blinking his eyes open.

"What's the status of Yoongi ?"
Seokjin asked instead.He knows he just fainted with stress but Yoongi..he wants to know what is the latter's current condition now.Is the operation done ?

"Lets talk about you first.You had a panick attack"
There was a look of fear on the latters face and Jin didnt liked it .

"I am fine.It was just spur of moment thing "
Seokjin waved it off like it was normal to have those.

Namjoon wont let him though.
"You keep scaring me Jin.Are you really okay ?"
His hands fiddled with Jin's ,a common habit of his to trace the crooked fingers .

"I am talking to you right now arent I ? "
Seokjin chimed ,hoping to relieve the tension but it didnt.Okay.Namjoon was looking at him in affrontation and mild disapproval.

Seokjin dropped his head.Namjoon isn't aware of his regular fits.He didn't wanted the latter to ever witness it either.But he can't help it.And it's about to be 10 years now.The events will soon start playing like a record ,swallowing him.

Namjoon sighed as he pushed his chair more closer .

"I am not mad at you Jin but the only reason I called you here was because you needed to know.Not for you to have a freaking panic attack.I have seen you in scrubs less and on a hospital bed more now.Do you realize how it looks ? Aren't you supposed to be the one always besides the bed and not on it ? "

Seokjin couldn't help but smile at that.
"This is like the second time now.I am sure you have seen me more in my scrubs and without them too"

He added teasingly but Namjoon didn't looked in a mood for that talk.

Seokjin regretted his poor attempt to distract the latter from the topic.

"Twice is enough.Twice is too much.I know you must be scared ,I am too ,we all are.But that doesn't mean you can lose your calm like that"

Seokjin could feel a lump and no matter how much he tried to swallow it back he couldn't.Namjoon was talking with so much softness but he could feel the underlying fear and shaking in his voice.

"He is dying Namjoon"
He whimpered, knowing exactly what is Yoongi's state right now.He is a doctor, he don't need to read the charts to tell how Yoongi is living on a borrowed time.He is afraid he won't recover ever .