10

"I think I have cancer "

"You don't have cancer"

"Then why do I feel like dying ?"

"Its just your imagination "

Jinwoo groaned again when he heard the same question again

"Am I dying ?"

Seokjin snickered and Jinwoo sent him a glare.

Today was general checkup day and the hospital had organized a free checkup for the localities.For Jinwoo...it was a fucking nightmare..

Jinwoo finally made the patient go back home and convinced him that he is definitely not going to die...and walked towards where Seokjin was settled on his chair taking in his regular patients.
His desk was placed in the corridor today ..he didn't mind...as long as he gets all his files shifted on it...he is cool with settling in the porch of the hospital too.

"How come you always escape this ? Whose idea was this again ?"

He flopped on the chair and banged his head on the table.He was so done today...

"Kihyun's ..and I have been in your place too...when I was new...so get your head away from my desk...I am still on call till 5 "

Jinwoo snapped his head up and grinned.

"You going on a date ?"
He wiggled his eyebrows and Seokjin rolled his eyes.Just because he is in a fancy button up today doesn't mean he is going on a date.Thinking of date, his mind wonders to last night.Namjoon had texted him to ask if he is free tomorrow,he will like to have that coffee date. Seokjin wasn't sure if he would be free today but when he arrived here ,surprisingly his appointments were quite a few and he can go home early too.So he had texted back that if Namjoon makes it before 5 ,he is available for a coffee date which is pending for a week now.

Seokjin squinted
"You all are keeping a watch on me aren't you ? ..and what if I am ? "

Nayeon gasped from her seat "Doctor,is this true? Oh poor soobin ,he's heart is going to break today."

Seokjin rolled his eyes.
"He is 19 remember? "

"A heart want what it wants doctor . Anyway who is this guy.Is that the pale one I keep seeing around ? "

Seokjin frowned.Who ?

"What pale man?"

"Chunky hairs ,round face ,a little shorter than you if I remember and also does he owns a jeep? "

Seokjin sighed.Its Yoongi.Now why is he keeping eye on him ?

"Not him and if you see him around again,please call the police okay."

Seokjin was going to call Yoongi and ask him the fuck he doing around the hospital.

"Is he a trouble doctor? "

"No.But just tell me if you see him again okay ? "
Nayeon nodded.

"Then who is the guy who made our doctor go heart eyes ? "

Jinwoo wiggled his brows and Jin just grinned

"No one you need to know about.Now get lost.I have to be on rounds.."

He got up from his desk and went towards the lift.He have a date in an hour,which he hopes Namjoon doesn't forget this time.

He have a date in an hour,which he hopes Namjoon doesn't forget this time