35

"I am not at all missing you ,why will you think that now ? "
Seokjin said as he opened the lock to his door, entering in.

'Yaaa oppa it's been almost a month now ,can I come back ? I am kind off bored here now '

Dropping the keys, seokjin placed his phone on speaker ,while going to his room.

"Why ? Are you not happy working with Aunt ? I thought you loved baking "

Seokjin too wanted her to come back but with what is going around ,he will rather have her away.

'Its fun!But I want to focus on our shop more now.Are you even opening it nowadays or not ? '

Seokjin rolled his eyes as she kept telling her how the shop is her heritage and he has no right to sell it off without her permission ,like he was going to do it .He loves it equally too.And he does open it often,and he is going to open it tomorrow too.The van had already dropped the fresh assignments.

"Ofcourse I do ! Not every day but most of the days "

'Just don't forget to open it tomorrow okay .

Seokjin frowned coming back to the living room and asked
"Why ? Were there any orders placed ?This online business is confusing to me "

He went to check his calendar if there was anything written about the orders ,there wasn't any .

'Tomorrow is Joohyuk's dad's death anniversary and he will be there in the shop by 8 am ,you didn't know ? '

Ofcourse Jin doesn't. Who bothers to tell him anything nowadays.Even Namjoon didn't mentioned anything.

The rant about how bored she is and how he is barely home nowadays ,most of it due to his visits to outpatients and how he is staying at Namjoon's half a week ,the call went on for an hour when finally he decided to end it.

Sighing he walked into his kitchen taking out food he had prepared in the morning.Sitting alone on the big table ,he boringly went through his feed ,the blogs about recent developments in medical field and then he called Namjoon who as usual didn't picked up.

Groaning he put the device down ,concentrating to finish his food instead.

"He should have atleast told me "
He muttered walking back to his room ,switching off the lights on his way.

It was when he was about to sleep , his eyes snapped towards his bed side calendar.

Swallowing the lump ,he got up walking to his closet and took out a box from his secret vault.

"You are back! "

"Ofcourse I was going to.I am sorry I couldn't come yesterday, duty calls "

"It's fine.I wasn't bored anyway.These helped me kill my time."

"You are really into medical science aren't you ? You want to become a doctor ,I see "

"Yes .I want to become a surgeon so I can cure my Mom."

Seokjin's mood dropped .Tears falling as he realized the person he wanted to become doctor for ,doesn't exist anymore.

"Well now I can't."

Byeongchul pursed his lips ,not knowing how to console the latter.But then he said.

"So you want to become a cancer specialist? That's cool. I could see you will definitely become one."