ᴏɴᴇ 1️⃣

He wrap his body with the bathrobe while taking the small towel from the side table and drying his hair. His eyes wandering onto the floor, seeing his clothes, condom and bedsheets crumpled, and laying messily. It's annoyed him so much.

"Ugh." He sigh and slightly rolling his eyes before his handphone ringing loudly. He furrowed his eyebrows, taking the handphone from the table before checking onto the screen.

Seokjin Hyung

"Oh fuck." He mumbled and immediately accept the call.

"FUCK JEON JUNGKOOK!!!YOU HAVE A MEETING WITH YOUR CLIENT TODAYYY!!!!" Jin shout makes he closing his eyes and palming himself.

"A-ah.. Yes Hyung! Gotta go!" He hang up the call and immediately running to getting ready, cleaning the mess of what he did with unknown girl last night before going to his office.

He's a owner of the biggest company in the nation but he's a fuckboy. He's a womanizer who will fuck any woman ; dealing with them, bringing them to his house and then fuck them harshly. Without any feelings. Just for fun.

Every girls crazy over him because of his big dick size,his energy in bed and of course his skillful games. He is a girl's daddy. Basically everyone want to fuck him. With his good looking appearance, wealthy and having everything, its can make many girls attracted to him more!

He's popular because of that bed things, looks and also because of his ability in handling company. Such a perfect man but poor him, a fuck boy.

Jungkook slammed his car door, walking inside his company building with his hands inside his pocket, really arrogant and proud of himself. The guards bowing to him but he just walk passing them, feeling his shoulder really high unto the sky. Proud and Arrogant.

He get inside the lift, pressing the button to his office room level. When the lift door open, jin already waiting in front of the lift door with his arms crosses.

"Having fun fucking last night?!" Jin ask while raising his eyebrows makes jungkook smirking a little and winking before walk to the meeting room. Jin sighing and shooking his head, following him from behind.

"Morning Mr.Jeon!" The staffs including the client of him bowing to him when he open the door of the meeting room. He nodded a little and wearing only a little bit smile before taking a seat at the centre seat.

"So..You're a representative of..?"

"Wong Entertainment Mr.Jeon!" A guy with a wide smile said makes jungkook raising his eyebrows.

"You, a representative come here to have a deal with me? to having a business relationship? But your Boss never come here. Is this a true procedure of having a business relationship with me? Hm? Mr. Kim seokjin?" He glare to the guy before look at his bestfriend, jin.

Jin know what he means. Jungkook never have a good relationship with those Wong Entertainment and then now, sending a REPRESENTATIVE TO HAVING A DEAL WITH HIM?!

It's not jungkook's style.

"Yes! Er Im sorry, but.. I think we wont accept your dealing and ask your boss to come here by himself. Not his representative. Understand?!" Jin talk to the guy with a deep glare too, backing up jungkook makes that guy quickly nodding his head. That guy gulping and stood up before give a bow and rush to get out from the meeting room.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and look at his staffs including jin.

"I told you guys! I won't accept any representative or fucking what ever it is other than a true head of the company!"

He slightly shout makes his staffs nodding and gulping in afraid. He then look at jin, rolling his eyes a little.

"Hyung! Didn't you know that I freaking hate that wong! He purposely want to make my company loss and didn't get any profit! I wont hear their name inside this company anymore." He glare to jin before stood up and walk away to his office room. Jin sighing and giving a tint smile to the staffs.

"You guys can continue working. Don't worry about this." Jin said makes the staffs smiling too. Jin is a team leader inside this office and also jungkook's best friends. He know everything about jungkook. Everything.

Wong or Lucas Wong is an enemy for jungkook in a bussiness world. They want to fight and being the top company which is jungkook is the one that holding the title of the top company right now. Yeah.. It's just a business fight. Nothing more. Annoyed each other and keep glaring when meeting each other too.