ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ

Three weeks already passed....

Jungkook still didn't wake up and its make the boys lose their hope. His fingers, face and lips looks really pale. He still laying weakly on the bed without moving or giving any signs at all. Sometimes, he will getting shocked and panic just like before which the doctors need to give him the electric shock or an injection to calm him down.

He's like a dead man, laying on the bed.

"Hyung... can't we just calling for tzuyu? Im sure she know about this and she also worried of him." Jimin suddenly said earning a deep look from all of them as they think that what jimin said is actually true.

But.... will tzuyu come visit him?

Is it true that she also worried to him?

Did she know about this?

"I will meet her later. You guys just stay here, taking care of jungkook. Okay?" Jin said, earning a nodded from all of them.

At the afternoon, Tzuyu who was inside her house with jeongin and jeonyue was watching the television together with her mind no other than thinking for jungkook.

How is he?

Is he okay?

She feels really really worried, and actually really want to meet him right now. Suddenly the door of her house being knocked by someone, makes jeongin and jeonyue who joking around just now stood up and running towards the door. They thought that was mingyu who coming here.

Tzuyu also walking to the door with them, while jeongin slowly open the door with a wide smile.

Tzuyu's eyes slightly widened and in shocked of seeing that it was Jin. Not mingyu.

"Hm? Mommy? Who is this uncle?" Jeonyue ask while looking up to her face earning a smile from tzuyu. Jin furrowed his eyebrows, slightly stunned and froze seeing this kids calling her 'Mommy'

So this is why jungkook frustrated that night?

she's freaking married?

"Jeongin, jeonyue, go to your room. I have something to talk with uncle." Tzuyu said makes the two of them nodding and giving a sweet smile to jin before running away. Jin smiling too and slowly look up to tzuyu's face who look tense.

"T-they w-were your children? A-are you married?" Jin ask but only earning a smile from tzuyu. She wont telling anything and she don't want anyone to know that they were jungkook's child.

"What's wrong oppa?" She ask as jin raising his eyebrows and rubbing his nape.

"Can we talk for a while?" Jin ask.