ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ 4️⃣5️⃣

She walk along the beach that far away from that city. She finally far away from him and leaving all their memories behind without he knowing.Her movement slower than usual and broke into a tears again again and again. Her breath also slowed as if her chest is heavy.

She's feeling numb and hollow, walking along the beach alone with the sunset accompanied her. Overall, her feelings is just heaviness or like being trapped and unable to escape.

She wanting to scream but unable to do it, her mouth dry of crying, her eyes burning due to sobbing and feeling really exhausted.

His words,

His sweet actions,

His smile and all the things he did to her replaying inside her mind.

But what worst is,

Those hurt words and lines from his mouth just now,
Also replaying and she even can't believe it.

All of his actions towards her before didn't match with his words at all. Did he really lied and just act like he love her to make her stay for sex?

She asking to herself again.

She love jungkook. She love him so much and even thinking to stay and don't want to lose him. But after what happened, she guess only she was the one that being too desperated of his love. He never felt the same and it's make she feel dumb and stupid.

Numb. She totally feel nothing. Empty with the cold winds blowing and wrapping her body along the beach.

She cry even more. More more and more.

He's a liar. He's a bastard and a jerk.

She want him but he dont want her. He don't love her. She just all sex to him. Nothing more.

Yes, you can do this tzuyu. He just want you for sex. You're nothing for him. Just go away from all this shits!

She thought alone, gathering her courage again to run away from his life and build her own life again. Stop remembering about him and just go on.

At last, the commitment end up hurting her like this ; Her own commitment towards him.