ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ 2️⃣4️⃣

Tzuyu who standing at the outside of the company building, waiting for the taxi suddenly approached by Lucas. Yes, he purposely wait for her, only to meet her again.

He get out from the car, makes tzuyu slightly eyes widened and rush to walk away.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu wait wait! I just want to talk!" He shout and catch her up. He now standing in front of her, as she sighing and look up onto his face slowly.

"What?"

"Im sorry about everything? Im really sorry."

"CHOU TZUYU!!!!!" A voices hearing behind her makes she know who it is. A voices that can make she melting all over the place before this. Right now, it's different. His voices full with anger, stern and grudges.

Jungkook grab her hand, pulling her behind him while he glaring to Lucas.

"I don't fucking like my enemy having a relationship with my employee. i fucking hate it Mr.Wong. Bear it in your mind!" He shout with his red angry eyes, glaring deeply into lucas's eyes.

Oh im just his employee...

He then dragging tzuyu away from Lucas harshly, his hand around her wrist getting tighter makes she hissed in pain.

"J-jungkook!"

"FUCKING SHUT UP!!!!!" He shout really loudly and madly makes she gulp and biting her lower lips. He dragged her to his car, throwing her inside the car before he get in at the driver seat and drove away to their house.

He drove really in mad and in speed makes tzuyu wondering why should he being mad? Why?

He make her more confused. He's not even have a feelings for her and didn't even said 'love' to her so why should he mad?!

When they arrived, he get out roughly too, slammed the car door and walking straight inside the house. She sighing and slightly feel afraid of this actually. She walk get inside the house slowly, seeing he was sitting on the couch at the living room with a dark vibes around him. He staring onto the floor, breathing heavily with his both hand gripping clenching together.

She stepping closer towards him, and in hesitate whether she should take a sit beside him or not.

But something running inside her mind ; why should he being this mad?! Why he act like this? Because Lucas is his enemy?

"J-jungkook..." She want to take a sit beside him but he was quick enough to grab her hand, pull her and makes she sitting on his lap. He glare into her face deeply with his cold face while she gulping, her heart beating fastly again again and again.

"I fucking don't like when you get closer with him no matter he is your ex boyfriend or what ever it is!" He shout and she could see a tense inside his eyes means he really that serious.

"If i told you that you're mine that's mean you're mine tzuyu. You're mine and you're only mine!" He grab her waist closer, smashing his lips on her makes she gasp.

You always say im yours jungkook.. but does you're mine?

He kissing her roughly, biting her lips, sucking and swirl his tongue as she slowly respond to his kiss. She wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss more.

He groaned.

Her eyes shuts, enjoying the kiss that before this rough but then slowly to change into a passionate kiss. His hand sneaking inside her shirt as she jolted a little when his cold hand brushing with her bare skin. He tilt his head a little to deepen the kiss, he lick, taste and exploring the favourite flavour of him ; which is her kiss, her taste, her body and her everything.

It's his favourite.