ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 8️⃣

He then droving the car to the restaurant nearby, to have a dinner with her. This is a first time for him ; having a dinner with a girl since before this, his dinner with another girls always on the bed, fucking hardly without any feelings.

"I-it's so expensive here. I rather cooking my own ramen at home!" She mumbled and refuse to sit in front of him. He raise his eyebrows and smirking a little, staring onto her.

"Just sit already, we will eat ramen next time. But inside my room." He said makes her cheeks flushing red. She gulping as she can't hide that she understand what he means. So drity, so bad. Bad guy, Jeon Jungkook.

She take a sit slowly as his eyes fixed on her, seeing those reddened cheeks with big pure eyes and pinkish lips.

Fuck really beautiful

He gulping a little and can't blink even for a second. He sigh and put his hand on the table before calling for the waiter and ordering some foods for the two of them. Tzuyu's mind somehow staring onto his hand, his veins popped out from his hand, his long finger and wide hands, that tattoos....

She losses her mind. Freaking lose and crazy.

"Tzuyu?" He suddenly call for her when seeing she was zoning out.

"Hm?"

He raise his eyebrows and smiling a little, thinking that she's super cute. Too cute, too sexy and too beautiful. He want her.

"Thinking about what? Dirty thought about me?" He ask makes her eyes widened and she shooking her head aggressively.

"No! Euw! Disgusting." She scrunched her nose and rolling her eyes while he smirking and saying that only to tease her. He chuckled before the foods arrived and they started eating with a silent. Full with awkward and silent. Two of them thinking about what they feels and what they know but never told each other.

"Oh about house, I will ask my friends to search your uncle and we will discuss this again after meet him. Hang in the house same with me for a while." He suddenly said makes she smiling a little and nodding. He have a heart. Even though he's a playboy, fuckboy and womanizer.

But he have a heart
only for her.

She didn't know and even jungkook himself didn't know why he want to help her.

After done eating, he put the cash on the table as the two of them stood up, walking to the car. She somehow keep stumble, and keep blinking because of the wine she drank just now. It's not that much though! But her alcohol tolerance really low. That's why.

He grab her waist, pinning her beside him makes he breath heavily, touching her thin waist. He walk with her to the car and let her get inside the car before he run to the driver seat and get inside the car too. He look at her as she giving a tint smile and act like usual.

"Are you drunk tzuyu?!" He ask in disbelief and adoring her reddened face. She's flushed and hot. It's make he turn on even more.

"I-im not!" She denied and actually it's true. She's not that drunk but.. feeling tipsy? She still in his real state and not drunk! He drove away until they finally in front of their house. He still froze and then look at her that eyes slightly closed and want to fall asleep.

He touch her hand makes she flinched a little and look at him with a gulp. He lean his body to her makes her eyes widened and stunned. Froze. Really shock.