ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ 4️⃣4️⃣

Recommend to play the 'sad' songs when reading this until the end : not only this chapter.

( Blue&Grey,Ending Scene,Be As One ,The Truth Untold)

Jin get out from jungkook's office room and his eyes widened, his feet also froze when his eyes meets tzuyu who standing still in front of the office door. He gulping and could see her eyes teary and the tears slowly rolled down onto her cheeks.

"T-tzuyu—-"

She give a tint smile and bowing to jin a little.

"Thankyou oppa. Thankyou for making me realize of this shits. Thankyou so much and please don't tell him anything." She give a fake smile and quickly wipe her tears that rolled down onto her cheeks and she immediately run away from jin.

This is so pain. Really really hurting and too much pain.

Finally today, she will walk away from people who even dont want her. A people who just used her and a people who just keep her because of sex. That's jeon Jungkook. She believe in those words.

She never thought this words from him could be this hurt but yes, its really hurt. Her heart fall apart with her teary eyes and diamond tears.

"I just keep her around because she good in bed. She have a good body and even tight pussy. That doesnt mean i love her."

That's words and lines from him just now really make her shattered. She really didn't expect she will be this broke. She thought what he did to her before this because he is serious ; he is in love with her but....

She false. She know she should not put her hopes high but she can't help it because she love him. And what worst is..

everytime she with him, he treat her like a princess. That's why she always convinced herself to believe that he love her. She wrong of interpret this. It's hurts even worst because she really love him. So much. She give him everything, her heart, her body and even her love of expecting that he will give her the same, but not. Her expectations was false.

Then, Does all what he said and everything he did to her was a lie?

He's lying?

"I don't want to lose you tzuyu.."

"You're mine forever tzuyu."

"I will always with you. Forever."

That also a lied?

His smile, his chuckled, his sweet words and beautiful words, how he looked at her and how he treat her before this were meant nothing and a lied too?

Does he did that because he want her to stay because of sex?

Does she just a sex for him?

Her tears pourly down from her cheeks when she already getting a cab to going back. She didn't care about works anymore as what she care right now is,

She will go away from his life.

and never come back.

This all is shits.

It's crazy.

But she wont blame him since this is her choice from the start.

she was the one that choose to stay and choose to fall and play the games with him.

Sex game.

But also involved her feelings.