ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ 2️⃣0️⃣

The words from him last night,

"You're mine, forever mine."

Lingering, running and fixed inside her mind. Why he said that? Just why?

Yes, Im forever yours jungkook but you? Are you mine? Are you declare yourself as mine? Can you be mine?

It's not. He's not her's. He didn't do love and commitment and she know that. He must be just used her. He must have use her to fulfill his needed again. She know all of this but she can't push him away and keep falling into this game of him.

She choose the wrong card. It's wild card. A card which make she love him but he didn't have any feelings towards her and just treat her as a slut or bitches that he used when he want. Nothing more than that.

She know all of that but her body keep telling her that she want this and want him. Her heart also telling her that she want him. She can't do anything.

She keep wanting him.

and from what happened, she even taking a pills to prevent her from pregnant.

Whenever she with him, everything blurred. She only focus on him. Only him, jeon jungkook. She somehow hoping that this can build a strong relationship with him more than a sex buddy. Jungkook feel just so right for her. She can feel his touch, his every stare and kiss giving her fireworks and likes in heaven.

But why he didn't state that he love her? did he really love her just like she love him? What is his true feelings and his true intentions towards her? Only sex?

The answer is he's ego. He claimed himself before that he didn't do love nor commitment. But when he with her... everything different. The only thing he can do is lie to himself and keep pushing that feelings away. Yes love. He pushing that love.

"Man~!" A guy get inside his office room makes he smiling a little and raising his eyebrows before stood up from his swivel chair. It's his bestfriends including jin.

"Oh hyungs! How's your project abroad? Everything settled?" He ask and having a bro hug each one of them.

"Yeah... Seems like eveything already settled but i give the project to my assistant and they will call me if something wrong happened again." Taehyung said earning a nod from all of them. They all having their own company except jin. They having a project that they build together and jin was the one being the representative of jungkook's company to the abroad.

That's not make any problems since the project is their project. Project than only between their 7 circle, not include any stranger or another companies other than them.

"I see.. Take a sit first!" Jungkook said as they all take a sit on the couch. Jin wrapping his arms around jungkook's shoulder while raising his eyebrows.

"Why you didn't go to abroad with us too? Did you hide something?!" Jin ask as jungkook quickly shooking his head.

"Aish nonsense hyung! How can i hide something? You know.... Im quiet busy..."

"Busy fucking?!" Namjoon spat him makes he smirking a little and rubbing his nape as they all shooking their head in respond. Actually the main reason he don't want to go is her. Because of her. Tzuyu. He don't want to leave her even for a second.

"Ah so about that girl? you ask me to search for her uncle? And i heard she working here as your secretary?!" Jin ask again makes jungkook gulping a little. He really don't want his hyungs to know about this.