ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx 4️⃣6️⃣🔚

Jungkook going back to the house, expecting that tzuyu already at the house since she's not in his office. He close the main door slowly and his eyes searching for her around the house. He walking to the kitchen, her room and even his room to search for her but there is no figure of her. He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbing his phone, texting for her.

Where are you baby?

Tzuyu checking onto her phone, reading those words from him and those 'Baby' word makes her eyes welled up with tears again.

She didn't replied and leaving a seen for him makes he tilting his head in mad and typing a message again.

Baby? You still mad? Im sorry but tell me where are you? I will fetch you up? We will take dinner together after this?

She burst into tears again, her legs weak and makes she fall down kneeling on the ground beside the beach. Her head look down low, tears rolling down touch the sand and her crying sounds accompanied with the wave sounds.

You dont want me jungkook... you want me for sex. You doesn't love me jungkook...

She really broke onto a big tears and sobbing hardly alone. Her phone ringing multiple times from him and she just ignore all of this. Her eyes swollen and reddened because of all of this. She feel like she give up in life, she want to die and can't continue this life anymore.

Jungkook slightly growling and sighing while taking a sit on his bed. He can't thinking anymore why she's not replying his chat and his call. He looking around his room and a piece of paper on the small table beside his bed stopped him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confused and pick up the paper.

He open that paper that filled with neat hand- writing on it. Her hand writing. His hand getting shaking, his eyes getting glassy and his breath started to hitched. His tears is waiting for him to blink, then it's for sure will drop onto that paper.

Jungkook,
My forever love.

Im sorry for leaving you behind out of sudden and without telling you first. Im sorry. Im sorry for everything. You might wondering why im leaving you right? You know all of the reasons jungkook. Im sorry for leaving you to somewhere far away from you and even this city or maybe this country jungkook. You don't need to know where is it because im sure you also didn't want to know and didn't care about where im at.

I leaving this letter because me, myself told me that i need to leave you a paper. Im sure you're confused right? Jungkook, this is what i want to tell you , Im walking away, set you free and letting you go because im not the one for you. Right?

I heard everything you said to Jin Oppa and i wish i didn't heard it. Im hurting jungkook... Im really hurting. Its hurting more because i love you jungkook. Im hurting too much jungkook... Maybe im never enough for you, im not that good and im not a right person for you. That's why you never have a feelings for me and im just a sex for you.

It sucks knowing this jungkook but im happy since i know what your true feelings and intentions towards me. And last but not least, don't look for me jungkook. I don't want you to look for me even though actually i know that you won't look for me. Just go and enjoying your life, without thinking and remembering me. And i will try to do the same to my life too.

And, it's okay. I don't blame you anything. You're perfect. You're really really perfect jungkook. I was the one that stupid, dumb and false in this situation. I was the one that choose this. Im not being careful and not being cautious enough to not falling in love towards you even though i know that you just want sex from me. Nothing more.

I love everything you did to me jungkook. Every single time with you is a precious time for me. Don't worry. I love how you smile, touch, talk, hug and kiss me. I love everything. You made me think myself special, you made me being your princess and you even made me thinking that you love me. Funny right? Yes funny because you never have that feelings to me. Hahahahaha.

Im sorry because i can't make you fall in love towards me, im sorry because im not good enough for you to fall in love to me back and im sorry for everything jungkook.

What i want to say for the last time is,

I love you. I love you so much and that's make me hurting, shattering, broke and give up in life. But don't worry about me. I will make sure i can survive and forget you. Eat well, smile and continue your life as if we didn't meet.

Goodbye,

I love you so much Jungkook. So much.

Realisation hit him hardly,

His tears finally drop onto the paper, making those ink of the pen on the paper disappeared and smudge. He lost. For the very first time, he lost a big thing in his life. At that moment too, His heart shatters, his knee week and he feel like his body getting hit from a big stone hardly makes he falling down from the bed, kneeling and sobbing hardly.

And for the first time, he could see his world and life crumbling down and crashing, leaving only a little dust filled it.

She's gone.

Gone for forever and never come back again.

- T H E E N D -

How is it guys 👀👀👀😭😭😭