ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 2️⃣8️⃣

After for a day doing his works, he stood up from his swivel chair and rubbing his nape a little and heard his stomach growling hardly. He sigh and walk to the door, was about to hold the knob but the door suddenly swung open, revealing a girl. He never remember or know who is she but he already knew, every girls who searching for him, only want to have a fuck with him.

"Jungkook..." She pouting and grabbing his hand, pulling him out from the office room before she hugging him arm. He sighing in slightly annoyed and his eyes widened when seeing tzuyu who walk in front of them suddenly froze seeing him with that girl.

Her heart dropped, getting upset and getting really really jealous. She totally froze.

"Erm.. I want to go out, i want to have a dinner. I don't take a lunch today!" He said and loosened that girl hug from his arm. He keep glancing to tzuyu though.

He want to walk but that girl grabbing his arm again, clingy towards him with her finger trailing onto his chest and his toned stomach. Flirty.

"Let me go with you? We can eat together and then.. we should have fun tonight." She whispered onto his ear as jungkook hissed in guilty, seeing how tzuyu's face switches and those frown...

Is she jealous?
Did you really have a feelings towards me baby?

Tzuyu want to walk away but he was quick enough to call for her.

"Chou Tzuyu! Follow me having a dinner. Together. The three of us." He said makes tzuyu sighing in annoyed. She in jealousy and right now? He ask her to have a dinner together with this girl too??!!

"Jungkook! Why~ We should have a date. Only two of us."

"No. I wont. Tzuyu is my secretary and i have works with her tonight. So.. yeah, just to treat her?" He smirking a little earning a frown from that girl.

Tzuyu sighing deeply.

"I will wait you at the car, Mr.Jeon." She replied before walk away, leaving the two of them walking side by side together. She really in annoyed. She don't like jungkook being with someone else. But...  does jungkook care about her?

No.

Of course he never care about my feelings! Ouh stupid tzuyu! You already knew he only used you to fuck so stop putting that high hopes! You're nothing but a slut to him! You're nothing! You're not even worth for him. You shoud remove and delete this feelings already!

She thought alone inside her mind, cursing, scolding and being mad to herself that really stupid when it comes about him. She should not choosing this card before. And right now look!

She even doesn't know how to undo this card.

A wild card.