ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 4️⃣3️⃣

Jungkook get inside his office room, standing and staring to the view outside through the big window glasses. He sighing, thinking of his own feelings.

"Yow bro!" Jin's voices suddenly hearing makes he turn around and raise his eyebrows when seeing jin getting inside his office room.

"Whats up?" He ask and tried to maintain his naughty and cool face even though he actually was thinking about a big deal of his feelings.

"Whats wrong with that uneasy face huh?! Thinking about love?" Jin ask and chuckled as he obviously know and he could see how jungkook actually fall for tzuyu.

"What? Crazy! I don't. You also know i didn't do commitments and i didn't do love." He said and smirking sarcastically, to show jin that he freaking didn't love tzuyu. He lie to himself again.

"Really? You're in love jungkook.. i could see it. You fuck her so many times! Jeon jungkook that i knew before never fuck a same girl many times. And how you look at her, how you talk to her... i could see it jeon jungkook." Jin spat to him makes he raising his eyebrows and still want to stubborn.

Jungkook smirking sarcastically and walk closer to jin, giving a deep glare.

"Then how does that mean i fall in love with her? That's absurb hyung. I just keep her with me since she's good in bed. She have a good body and even have a tight pussy. That doesn't mean i love her." He said makes jin's face switching.

How can this man being this bastard?

A silent filled the both of them as jin sighing deeply.

"What ever you said, what i know is Tzuyu love you. And you might fucked up soon jungkook. Remember what i said. YOU WILL FUCKED UP WHEN YOU LOSING HER." Jin said sternly with his eyes getting reddened, also in mad of this jerk attitude of jungkook.

Can't he see that tzuyu love him?!

Can't he see that how tzuyu fall for him?!

And can't he just admit his feelings??!!

Jin sighing and giving a annoyed look to jungkook before he walk away, leaving jungkook alone. Jungkook gulping, and can feel how his heart hurting of the fact that he lying to himself again again and again.

He lying of saying that he didn't like her,

didn't love her and even he just used her for sex.

It's hurting him too.