ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ 2️⃣9️⃣

In the car, they totally silent and jungkook keep look at her that sitting at the backseat through the rear view mirror. He could see how she rolling her eyes, her face switches and how she obviously in jealous. It's make he smirking a little.

Everytime that girl hugging his arm and leaning her head towards his shoulder, he could see she was staring and glaring onto them deeply.

After for a while, they finally arrived at the restaurant as they inmediately getting inside with tzuyu walking behind the two of them ; just like she was a maid to this couple.

Jungkook take a sit and that girl take a sit in front of him as tzuyu actually want to sit beside that girl but he stop her.

"Tzuyu. Sit beside me." He said, staring onto her face sternly. She sigh and just follow his instructions lazily. She's not in her mood. They order some foods before that girl talking to him with a clingy and flirt voices, holding his hand and being flirty as fuck..

It's makes tzuyu annoyed. Really annoyed.

"Don't touch my hand, please. Im sweating." Jungkook make a excuse and pull his hand away from that girl hands.

"I want to go to the toilet for a minute." That girl said and excuse herself. Jungkook immediately look at tzuyu, leaning his head towards her.

"Are you mad at me right now baby?" He whispered as she rolling her eyes and look away from him. He smirking a little and grabbing her cheeks, before pull her into a quick deep kiss. He give a harsh bite on her lower lips before pull his head again.

"We will talk at home later. But please don't act like this." He raise his eyebrows a little with a tint smile but didn't receive any good respond from her. That girl finally come towards them again as he quickly fix his seat.

"Hm? Are you two having a intimate relationship too?" That girl ask with a tint smirk and staring to tzuyu with a 'bitch' feelings and thoughts.

"what? Just shut up and eat. I have works to do after this." Jungkook said while the waitress served their foods and they start to eat.

Jungkook didn't look at her because he was talking with that girl nicely, acting like nothing happens between him and tzuyu but his hand sneaking onto tzuyu's thigh. He squeezed, rubbing and tracing his hand on her thigh makes she biting her lower lips. He could feel her soft milky thigh that always being his favourite. Forever favourite.

She flinched a little when his hand touching her inner thighs and she quickly grabbing his hand that on her skin. Jungkook then look at her as she was shooking her head slowly and secretly.

He smirking and look to the front again, still rubbing his hand on her thighs while purposely makes his finger touch her clothed private part. She bite her lower lips hardly and look down with her trembling hands. Her breath hitched and getting heavier.

Jungkook could feel his dick growing, and stretching painfully. He then grab her hand and place it on his clothed hard dick makes her eyes slightly widened. He guide her hand, rubbing it on his member and press it makes he accidentally groaned.

"Ugh.."

"Why jungkook?!"

That girl ask makes he shook his head aggressively.

"Nothing! I-i have to go. It's already late and i have works to do. And... Stop searching me? I don't have times to have fun like before."  He then look at tzuyu with his eyes darkened and getting impatient.

"Chou Tzuyu.. Meet me for works." He said sternly before he stood up and quickly walking away. Tzuyu nodding and raising her eyebrows to that girl before walk away, follow jungkook from behind. She know what will come for her. She know exactly what will happen.