ᴛᴡᴏ 2️⃣

Jungkook walking out from the company building after working for a whole day. He want to going back to his house. He get inside his car and without he realize, a girl immediately getting inside his car too makes he raising his eyebrows.

"How about tonight Mr.Jeon?" She ask with her seduce face and looking straight onto his face. Jungkook smirking a little and looking onto her seducely too.

"Tomorrow night. I want to rest tonight. I'm sure you already know my house. See you tomorrow and..." He lean his face closer to her ear.

"Don't make me disappointed." He whispered with his lips still smirking. He pull back his head and staring onto her as the girl giving a wink.

"As you wish my man." She whispered and giving a touch on his pants, feeling his big dick before going out from his car. He smirking sarcastically then droving the car away to his house.

     ~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

She get out from the taxi, wearing a wide smile when seeing a house in front of her. A house that being her most beautiful and memorable place. From child until now. It's still standing proudly, still beautiful and clean! Just like what she expected.

She walk to the gate, tapping the gate button as the gate immediately opening, makes her heart dancing happily. Finally! Finally she come back home! Her heaven! She thinking to see her room again and enjoying the things inside the house after for two years leaving this house!

She take out the key, inserting into the door knob before the door slowly open revealing the black and white furniture which is never being her taste before. She furrowed her eyebrows a little but still wanted to think positive about her uncle; her uncle was the one that she ask to take care of this house and she really trust him.

"Uncle must buying these furniture right?" Tzuyu mumbled slowly with a tint smile, really comfirm that her uncle never broke her trust. Her eyes darted into a frame of sport car and also a frame of rare old money which makes she feeling more uneasy.

"D-does someone staying here?!" She gulping and grabbing the bat behind the door, walking slowly to the upstairs which is before this was her room. When she open the door of the room, her hand automatically swing the bat onto a man stomach makes the man groaning, and stumbled down onto the floor.

"W-what the fuckk???!!!" Jungkook shout with his hard and pain voices while tzuyu still glaring deeply to him.

"What the hell did you do in my house??!!" She shout and lifting the bat again, hitting him at his arm makes he groaning before he grab the bat tightly with his hand, blocking and stopping her from hitting him continuously.

His jaw tighten in annoyed and look up to her makes his eyes slightly widened, feeling star-struck and in awe. Her hair was ebony- black and it flowed over her shoulder and her glossy lips makes he can't even blink. Filed to perfection, her thin waist could showing even in those regular tshirt and jeans.

"GET OUT!!! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!" She suddenly shout again and glaring deeply to him makes he immediately getting his sense back. He raise his eyebrows and slowly stood up with a groaned while holding his arm.

"This is my freaking house! You're the one that should get out or else i will file the police's case." He said with a tone of threating there. She smirking and chuckled sarcastically with a rolled of her eyes before look at him again.

"I have the certificate and also the property of this house!"

"Whatever, you think i don't have it?!!!" He replied makes she gulping and blank. She don't know what to do anymore but what she know is

This is her house.

"Let's bring this to the police office! I wont talk too much!" She rolling her eyes and walk away from him, leaving him smirking a little without he knowing. A flower spreading inside his heart, his eyes darting on her and the most dangerous, hiding feelings is ; he have a deep desire to eat her.