ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ 1️⃣7️⃣

The next day, it's weekend and as usual, jungkook waking up early only to prepare a breakfast for the two of them while tzuyu doing her morning routine.

She going downstairs and immediately taking a seat at the table earning a smile from him. Before he could take a sit, the door of their house knocked by someone makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows.

"I will open the door, you can eat this first." He smile and walk away from the kitchen after wiping his hand.Jungkook open the door without thinking anything as his mind full of tzuyu. Only her.

He raise his eyebrows when seeing a sexy girl with a really really short skirt standing still in front of him with a wide smile.

"I come for you jungkook.." She grabbing his shirt, seduce him but he just stare at her blankly.

"Come on..... Why so timid?" She whispered and slightly pushing him before get inside the house which makes jungkook rubbing his nape and sighing deeply. He wont do this anymore. He got tzuyu. He can't even look at another girls.

And yes, after that one beautiful night with tzuyu,

He never sleep with another girls anymore.

Tzuyu who eating , lift up her head, seeing that girl walking inside makes she furrowed her eyebrows as their eyes meet. That girl also froze and give a tint smirk. Jungkook who walking, standing beside that girl as tzuyu glancing to him while clenching her jaw.

"Oh.. you got a customer today...It's okay then my turn must be tomorrow right? Mr jeon Jungkook?" She ask, facing jungkook then playing with his shirt's collar.

Hearing a 'Customer' word makes tzuyu in annoyed and mad. But she can't denied that since it's true. She and jungkook just like another girls with him ; His customer and his place to fulfill his lust.

What makes she different is she just staying inside the same house as him. Only that's different. But nothing change. Just the same. His Customer in sex.

Jungkook glancing to tzuyu who seem tense and glaring to him in such a jealousy. He can't help but smirking a little and then look at the girl.

"Get out." He said sternly with his deep glare eyes makes that girl smirking and tapping his lips with her index finger.

"See you tomorrow night."

"No. Don't. I don't want to see you." He cut her and slightly push her away makes that girl rolling her eyes and walk away from the house. He clear his throat and tilting his head, looking onto tzuyu who in her bad mood state.

He smiling a little before walk towards her, taking a seat beside her.

"What's wrong? Eat." He said purposely acting like nothing happened even though he know she was in jealousy.

Why should you jealous tzuyu?

He eating the foods but she didn't, makes he hold his chuckled.

He put the spoon, turning his body and facing her. He grab her chair, pulling her closer to him before he leaned his face forward to her. She gulping while fidgeting her fingers.

"I wont meet her. She's not good as you. I swear. If you don't believe, sleep with me everynight to make sure i wont go to her or she wont come to me." He whispered sending a shiver running into her blood, rushing down to her spine, sending a goosebumps signal.

She biting her lower lips and slowly look up to his face with her sulking, timid, innocent and most soft face. His eyes become withered and soft with a tint smile plastered on his lips.

"I didn't say anything. I didn't say that i don't like you go with her. Just go. I wont care." She said and rolling her eyes, wanted to stood up from the chair but he grab her hand making she sit again.

"Stay here tzuyu... You're jealous right? am i right?" He chuckled but she still keeping her annoyed face.

He leaned forward to her more closer makes their faces really really closed to each other. His breath blewing onto her face as she froze on her spot.

"I wont go anywhere baby... I have you. Only you." He whispered with his eyes fixed on her lips and his lips was brushing with her when he talked. She gulping and without realizing, she move forward, landing her lips onto his lips softly.

Before he could respond, she pull her head back and blinking her eyes many times in shocked of her own actions.

"I-im s-sorry!" She stuttering and closed her lips with her palm.

He chuckled with this cute actions of her. As if she didn't kiss him before. As if he didn't know eveything about her body. As if he didn't taste her before.

How can you be this pretty, cute, sexy and hot at the same time baby... How can you just a one person? So perfect.

He's in awe.

"You're too cute baby." He said with a laugh, caressing her cheeks making she feels really really special.

As if he was her boyfriend.

as if they were in a relationship.