ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ 4️⃣2️⃣

Tzuyu slowly waking up from her sleep in the morning, her lower part really really sore, her back aches and so do her legs. We can say all her body parts is aches right now! She still naked under the blanket and the figure of him nowhere to be seen inside the room.

She want to sit up on the bed but she can't makes she hissed and holding her lower part. Really really in pain.

"Aahhh.."

"Baby?! No. You don't have to get up hm?" He suddenly rush beside her and make she laying down again. His eyes telling that he really really guilty and in worried.

He take a sit beside her and giving a tint smile while she rolling her eyes in annoyed and playfully mad.

"Baby... im sorry...." He pouting and caressing her cheeks a little with his thumb. She didn't even look at him, acting like she was sulking to him of what happened.

"Baby..."

"You should hear my explanation first! In not going out with him for fun!" She suddenly said and look at him with her annoyed face and mad face.

"But still, i don't like it!!!!!!" He said sternly again, slightly glaring to her while raising his eyebrows. He showing his cold face and how he frustrated when she going out with Lucas, as if he was her husband or her boyfriend.

She sighing and rolling her eyes again makes jungkook sighing too and tried to cool down his own ego.

"Okay baby, im sorry. I should not doing that. Okay fine my fault." He grab her hand, pulling her slowly into his hug. She still pouting and sulking but somehow when he hugging her like this, everything cool down and everything faded other than her feelings ;  'Love' feelings which running through her body, heart and mind.

"Im just going out with him because he want to explain everything and also saying sorry. That's all. He already have his own life. Why should i get in inside his life again." She said while still pouting and snuggling her head onto his chest.

"Okay. Okay. Im sorry too and however, i still didn't like you going out with him. He's your ex boyfriend. He's your fucking ex boyfriend, tzuyu. I wont lose you baby.." He whispered and slowly broke their hug. He staring onto her face with his thumb caressing her cheek.

"Tzuyu... you're mine and I don't want to lose you.." He said again and again.

That words which is ' I dont want to lose you ' and ' You're mine' ; He already told her many times! Uncountable!

But... Did he serious?

Tzuyu can't help but smiling a little and nodding makes jungkook also smiling and give a quick peck on her lips. He staring into her eyes deeply, sincerely and the most soft and true feelings he ever had.

"I want you tzuyu. I want you forever." He whispered and slowly landing his lips on her. He kiss her slowly and passionately as if he was sending his love signal to her.

She respond to his kiss too, slowly biting, sucking and exploring his mouth with sincerity. He even pulling her nape towards him to deepened the kiss more.

Jungkook... I really love you. And i believe that you wont hurting me.