ᴛᴇɴ 🔟

At night, jungkook purposely taking another woman going back home, kissing her and slammed the main door just like usual, to get inside the house. Tzuyu who sitting on the living room, eyes widened and fixed her eyes on this scene where jungkook kiss that girl hungrily.

Her heart suddenly sting, annoyed and clenching her jaw. She really want to shout and burst into a tears in mad.

Is this jealousy?

Why should i mad though!

He groaned and kissing that girl with his eyes fixed on her and smirking a little before they walking to the upstairs without broking the kiss. Again, he purposely closed the door only a little so that tzuyu could see what they did inside his room.

They kissing and groaning before he fuck her roughly makes their moaned mixed, their groaned, skin slapping enchoing again inside this house. Tzuyu can't help but to feeling really mad, clenching her fist and in annoyed. She closed the television before walking to the upstairs, want to walk to her room but...

Her feet froze when seeing this through the door that only open a little.

He was fucking that girl in and out, thrusting with a deep breath and biting his lips. She gulping seeing this scene ; of him naked and fuck that girl.

He glancing to the door, notice her standing still with a pout and want to burst into tears makes he smirking a little.

He fasten his thrust, deeply each stroke and hard.

"Oh fuck.. fuckk.." He moaned, threwing his head back and the girl moaned too, grabbing his hand but he never kiss that girl when fucking. Only a hard fuck.

"Disgusting." Tzuyu mumbled and rolling her eyes, get inside her room and slammed the door roughly. With that hard slammed, he already know her feelings. He Immediately stop fucking, without taking care of that girl feelings or needs.

"Go away! Done. Im done!" He said sternly and throwing the condom away as the girl then walk away from this house. He sigh and laying on the bed with his naked body, stroking his dick with a thought of tzuyu again.

"I want you.. I fucking want you.." He breathing heavily while stroking his own self.

Tzuyu in the other side wiping his eyes from rolling down the tears. She don't want to cry and don't want to feel this things but it's too late. She slowly started to fall in love to a wrong person.