ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ 7️⃣

It's already 8:00 PM and they walking inside the mall side by side while jungkook keep glancing to her. He clenching his jaw, wanting to touch her and holding her hand just like what her boyfriend did.

boyfriend?

by the way....

Did she have a boyfriend?

"There. Let's go." He said and lead her to the branded shop which is Alexander Amosu's. It's freaking expensive! A luxury brand for man suits.

"Welcome here, Mr, Mrs." The staff bow to the two of them as he just nodded arrogantly and taking a look at the suit that being a model on the mannequin.

"Can i have the limited designed only for me?!" He ask as the staffs come to him, giving him the catalog or magazine of the suit.

"Yes you can sir, we will fitting your body size and we will design the suits only for you sir. This might take only for 1 months."

"Okay. Proceed."

"Follow me, sir." The staffs started to walk away, leading him to a room which is a room that will scan his body size automatically using a machines. It's just a modern way to fitting the suit these days.

"Here sir, Take off everything of your suit and you can wear only a boxer before the machines scanning your body and we will wait at the outside"

He nodded and glancing to tzuyu.

"Get inside with me!" He said sternly makes her eyes widened.

"w-what..."

"Just get inside with me. What if the staffs came and take my wallet, watch or even my suits?!" He said while raising his eyebrows makes she gulping and nodding slowly. He smirking a little in satisfied.

What the fuck did i nod to him?!

She slapping herself inside her mind but still doing this. They get inside the room as she take a sit at the corner of the room, looking down and didn't look up to him at all. He fixed his eyes on her while his hand slowly unbuckled his pants, lift his pants down and unbutton his shirt too before take it off.

His eyes staring on her with his darkened eyes, full with lust and desire. He smirk a little and tap the button of the machine to scan his body makes tzuyu look up to see how the machines proceed this since She never seen this before.

Her eyes nearly want to pop out seeing this sight of him.

He slightly sweaty, a strand of hair sticking on his forehead, his chest and hard stomach on his body makes her gasped, His V line looks really prominent too. He's too well built and well shaped. With those thin waist and broad shoulder, muscles of his biceps, triceps with tattoos and his collarbone.. It's turn her on. He'a freaking hot.

He's bulge slightly poking and hard through his boxer makes she gulping while he look at her and giving a tint smirk.

After for a minute, the scanning already done as she still didn't leave her eyes from his body. Before this, she only could see he in his suit or casual outfits but now, nothing and only in boxer.

"Take a picture already chou tzuyu. So it will last long." He said teasingly makes she raise her eyebrows and look away from him. Her heart melting, burning up and so do her body. A rare electric poke her heart make she feeling like this.

Jungkook chuckled seeing her actions like this before he put on his suit again, acting like nothing happened even though inside his body, his heart telling something else.