ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

(Recommend to listen into "sweet night" - By V BTS)

He place her on the bed slowly, with his eyes never leave her. He was on top of her, hovering in the air and staring onto her deeply. Really really deeply.

His hand slowly lift to her cheek and caressing it a little.

"I love you." He said that again makes she smiling with her glassy soft eyes. Everything just like in a drama - filling the empty with those soft romantic musics.

He bend his head , kissing her on her lips again slowly and passionately. He take this slowly, step by step and showing his love onto her. He much more careful in everything he did to her. This is so perfect and just like in heaven - she in his arms. It's so good. So amazing.

Her hand slowly wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer and closer with her eyes closed while kissing him. The feels, the pleasure and everything is still the same. Each touch of him makes her heart melt over and over again. He never failed doing that. Never.

So this is happiness? All worries, problems, and pain gone just like. That's his power. He could make it gone away and replace it with such more powerful things like love, feelings amd pleasure.

His lips slowly part away from her makes she also slowly open her eyes, seeing the most sincere eyes of him. Lust? There is none anymore. Those eyes can spelled her and make she flying into the sky ; pretty and filled with stars.

"You don't know how much i miss you baby." He whispered with his glassy eyes and shrink heart. Her lips slowly curled into s tint smile before she lift her hand and holding his neck, rubbing and caressing it slowly makes he gulping hardly.

"I miss you too jungkook. So much." She whispered and grabbing him towards her, running her lips on his neck, blewing her hot breath onto it too makes he trembling out of sudden. His breath shaking and getting heavy when she giving some kisses on his neck.

"You don't want this jungkook?" She ask when he froze and didn't do anything. He's freaking nervous after passed four years, didn't fucking any girls nor her. He even more nervous because it's her. This become their first time again.

fist time.

His lips slowly running on her neck makes she gripping his shoulder tightly. His hand pulling her closer towards him by her waist, feeling his body glued with her making her breath hitched and heavy. Her body burning when his lips kissing her jaw and down to her neck rapidly.

She grabbing his shirt, lifting it up above his head and throwing it away, showing his toned body that stay still the same just like before - her favourite and her admiration. He even look much more buff even though his face looks skinnier. How that possible?

He continue kissing her lips while her head just resting nicely on the pillow. His hand slowly started to unbuttoning her shirt one by one before he pull back his head after undid all the buttons. His eyes fixed onto her body, staring onto her with so much intensity and adoration inside his eyes.

"So beautiful baby.." He mumbled and running his fingers onto her chest down to her stomach makes she trembling and gulping in nervous. She only wearing his shirt and right now, the shirt already opened, showing her only with her undegarments towards him.