ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ 1️⃣1️⃣

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

A week has passed and Jungkook still doing the same, fucking another girl and purposely want to make she feel jealous, mad and wanting him more. And that's true. She keep wanting him, want to feel his lips, his touch and his body beside her.

Jungkook waiting for tzuyu inside his office room, really eager and keep playing with his finger. The sound of the door creak open makes he immediately look up, seeing she was wearing her cold face, acting just like a professional worker again.

"Yes Mr.Jeon." She open the file, wanted to write, taking note of what he will said.

"Come here for a while." He said makes she gulping and in hesitate whether she should go or not.

Ah nothing happened right? Just go and standing in front of him... right?

She sigh deeply and walk closer beside him as he quickly grabbing her hand, making her sitting nicely on his lap. She gulping and want to stood up but he hugging her tightly.

"Don't move. You want me to fuck you here? You will wake up my precious things." He whispered as she gulping and actually could feel his dick poking her core. It's make she feeling hot, weak and drown.

"Meet me inside my room tonight. I have works to do and i need you." He said sternly as she immediately nodding her head. He place a soft peck on her neck makes she biting her lower lips before he loosened his arms around her. She stood up and quickly walk away, leaving him who with his tint smirk.

At night, she walk slowly, getting inside his room seeing he was sitting on the couch that placed nicely at the corner of the room. He looks much more scarier inside this room actually, because of the dark vibes and black theme colour of his room.

"So.. what should i help you? Mr.Jeon?" She ask, standing still in front of him. He see the confidence of working inside her eyes makes he smirking slightly. He stood up and trailing his eyes onto her face, studying every inch of it.

"To continue what we postpone before this baby.." He whispered and immediately grab her hand, pulling her makes she bump onto his chest. Her eyes shaking when knowing what he means, her heart feeling like want to burst, and can't hide this shuddering feelings.

She gulped and slightly eyes widened.

"W-what?!"

He lean his head to her ear, grabbing her waist closer to his body before whispering something to her.

"I want you tzuyu. I want to fuck and taste you baby.." He whispered makes she tipsy. The beat inside her chest can't hide that she's freaking nervous and freaking shocked.

"We should not jungkook—" He kiss her on the lips, cutting her sentences. Her eyes widened when he pressed those soft lips of his on her lips roughly and harshly. She pushed his chest but he didn't even budge. His strong muscular arms wrapped nicely around her waist and battling to insert his tongue inside her mouth. He giving a tight grip at her waist makes she yelp and he took this chance to inserting his tongue, exploring her mouth better.

Her while body started to heat up, and melt against his lips, and his touch. He groaned and grip her ass, pulling her closer to his hard bulge makes she moaned when it's touching her clothed core.

"Oh fuck baby.." He groaned between the kiss when hearing her moaned like this. He pull her hips again, guide her to grind onto her dick, rubbing it makes she moaned softly. She's wet and even wetter.

He walk with her to the bed, pushing her slowly onto the bed without broking the kiss at all. He run his lips down to her neck, collarbone and kissing it slowly makes she close her eyes, feeling those soft kisses. He bite her skin lightly too, making she whimper and beating fast because of those soft and careful touches.

"Do you want me to stop baby? Tell me.. tell me that you want me to let you go." He whispered while nibbling her skin. She can't say that since she really want this. She weak of his touch, kisses and every inch of his actions to her. She wont say it.

"Tell me and i will not fuck you or even touch you tonight." He whispered again and a sting hit her heart. No. She want this too. She want him. He didn't receive any reply makes he smirking, knowing what she thinks ; she want him and want to let him touch, taste and kiss her.

She was breathing heavily, feeling blood rushing all over her body. He really know how to touch her. It just sooo good

so so good

He purposely grinding his hips onto her core makes she moaned and arched her back more

"Ahh.. J-jungkook..." She threw her arms around his neck, while arching her back. She somehow feel impatient and want him to doing her fast! His mouth still sucking her neck, leaving those purple love marks on her neck.

He pull his head, staring onto her messy, flushed face under him. They staring each other for a while with those sting eyes of her, makes he gulp and turn on more.

"Fuck.. You're so beautiful tzuyu.."

"Then do me. Do me jungkook." She suddenly said, staring deeply into his eyes. His eyes sparkling hearing this, and can't hide his excitement anymore.

This is the start of wrong card.

She choose a wrong card.

She want him and he want her too but in another way, not the same way like she want him.

He want her in sexual way.

Not love.

isn't it?