ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

Jin and the boys who with Jeonyue and Jeongin finally in front of jungkook's house. They bringing the two kids here of course for sure to tell jungkook everything but, they didn't know what happened inside the house ; kissing, hugging and release their missing feelings for each other.

Jimin immediately open the door without knocking onto it makes tzuyu who sitting on jungkook's lap and talking to each other quickly stood up automatically.

"O-o-oppss..." Jimin biting his lips and gulping then look at the boys who also seem stunned seeing this.

"We should go—-"

"No. Its okay!" Tzuyu rubbing her nape and looking down in embarrassed too earning a awkward chuckled from the boys.

Jeongin and jeonyue who peaking their head inside the house, immediately running to tzuyu makes jungkook raising his eyebrows and feelings being stabbed again.

"Mommy!!!!"

"Ugh.." Tzuyu kneeling, hugging them too, giving a multiple kiss on their cheeks while jungkook still froze and glancing to his hyungs.

Taehyung giving his smirk and wriggling his eyebrows to him makes he furrowed his eyebrows in weird.

What the fuck taehyung hyung?

"We will go first? If want anything, call us okay!" Namjoon said when seeing the tense look on jungkook's face. He must be really in confuse and tzuyu need to explain to him everything. That's why namjoon want to give them spaces to talk together.

They exit the house, leaving only this small family.

Jeongin and jeonyue broke the hug with tzuyu and look at jungkook who still stay sitting froze in the couch.

"Daddy!!!! I already want to meet you a longgggggggg time ago!" Jeongin said and climbing the couch, sitting on his lap makes jungkook's eyes widened.

Fuck?

Daddy?

What the fuck?!

He glance to tzuyu in confuse and his eyes widened as if he was asking her "Is this true?!"

Tzuyu chuckled a little and nodding slowly makes jungkook gulping and moved his eyes onto jeongin face. Jeonyue then climbing onto his lap too, the two of them look into jungkook's face with a wide smile!

"Da-daddy...?" He point his findex finger onto his chest, still in disbelief.

"Daddy!!! Ahh... You didn't miss us?! You don't want to meet us?!" Jeongin ask again and crossing his arms with a little pout on his lips.

Jungkook raising his eyebrows and can't help but to smiling a little, studying onto this two kids faces.

"I want to sulking too!" Jeonyue said and crossing her arms too. Jungkook raising his eyebrows more seeing these kids sulking - just like tzuyu. So clingy and cute.

His lips curled into a wide smile with the soft eyes, his heart fluttering and feels really complete. He got tzuyu and even his kids at the same time. The kids faces when he see them at the close angle, they actually looks like him. So cute, handsome and pretty. The twin that looks really same on their faces but different in gender.

Oh god....

Thankyou so much.

He clear his throat a little and look at tzuyu who still smiling widely makes he nodding a little and smile too.

"O-okay. Daddy saying sorry hm? It's not t-that daddy didn't want to meet you guys. I-its just.... Daddy sick? I-im sorry?" Jungkook said with his cracked voices and withered eyes as the two still pouting to him.

"Jeongin? Jeonyue? Didn't daddy already say sorry? It's not good making daddy like that! I already taught you to being a good girl and a good boy right?" Tzuyu said softly to them but still having the stern tone inside her voices.

The two of them then quickly sighing in unison, stop sulking and immediately hugging jungkook. They resting their head on his chest, wrapping their small arms around his body too, makes he really want to burst into a tears.

Did this true?

They were my children?

Then i'm not there when tzuyu giving birth and also when she having a hard time?

what a jerk guy are you jeon jungkook!!!!!

He feels useless again. Coward. Jerk. Bastard.

His trembling hands slowly to wrap around their small body too, hugging and giving a kiss on their head. He feelings really really useless and can't believe this.

I really don't deserve you tzuyu...

You're strong. Too strong.

His eyes then moved onto her when he still hugging the kids. She giving her smile and she could see how his face changing, his eyes glassy and looks really hurting again.

But what?

What is he thinking about?

why?