ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ 2️⃣5️⃣

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

His palm then cupped her cheeks, his head tilting to deepen the kiss more with his hips buckle up a little makes she moaned because of the contact of his hard bulge onto her core.

"j-jungkook..." She whined with a heavy breath as he immediately melt hearing those voices of her. He bite her lower lips for the last time before broke the kiss and staring deeply into her eyes. Her desperate eyes, flushed face and smudge lips makes he groaned and turn on of this sight of her.

"I want you baby..." He pull her forward him making her core pressed hardly onto his hard bulge. It's poking straightly onto her.

She gasp, her mouth agape, eyes tightly closed and already in messed.

"I give you a chance to do me this time baby. You're in charge. You in full power." He whispered onto her ear, his breath blewing onto her skin makes she biting her lower lips. Without wasting anymore time, she position herself, sitting on him with her legs parted by his side. His eyes never leave her, seeing how desperate she is towards his dick.

He love it. He love how she want him.

"Faster baby, im hurting inside." He raising his eyebrows a little as she gulped, didn't know what to do and how to make a first step.

She biting her lips sexily, and her hands started to unbuckled his belt with her eyes never leave his eyes. It's make jungkook much more turn on. He can feel how he getting impatient, how his member growing inside his pants and already want to fuck her hard, deep and harshly.

He groaned a little when her fingers accidentally touch his clothed dick, his breath getting heavier and he lick his lips. He buckle up his hips to let her slip down his pants. With a swirl movement, his dick finally sprung out, touching and brushing her clothed core makes she jolted and grabbing his shoulder.

"Ah jungkook!" She moaned, grabbing his shoulder tightly, leaning her head towards his shoulder too.

"It's just a beginner baby... Faster.. I can't wait anymore."

She panting and getting impatient too. She sensitive but at the same time too eager to have him inside her. She wet. Freaking wet. She bring her finger down to her core, slide her panties to the side makes his tip touching onto her entrance, really in eager to get inside her already. She sink down her body forward,feeling his dick getting inside her slowly.