ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ

For two days of staying and taking care of him, he still didn't woke up. Tzuyu sighing and feels much more worried than usual, seeing he keep laying weakly like this.

Jungkook... wake up please?

I want you.

I want to feel your hug, your kiss and your touch again.

I miss you so much.

His chest suddenly going up and down rapidly and roughly, his breath getting heavier - he breath in hardly and breath out hardly too.

His hand trembling and neck arched just like he was in great pain.

The monitor and vitals signs beeping again in a high pitch,

Beep! Beep! Beep..........!!!

"Opppaaa!!!!! J-jungkook!!!" She shout as the boys stood up and namjoon rushing to call for the doctor. The situation become rushed, emergency and nervous.

His lips gape open, chest raising to the air and neck arched as if his soul pulling out from his body.

"Step back!! Step back!!" The doctor and his assistant rushed to him makes all the boys including tzuyu stepping back. The doctor then holding his body down, checking onto his heart rate before giving an injection.

An injection to calm him down again.

His body slowly calm, chest resting down again and breathing normally too. He looks like he having a shock or a panic attack.

"Ahhh..." The doctor sighing loudly and look at the boys including tzuyu.

They can't say anything since jungkook always being like this - shocked and panic.

The doctor then nodding to jin a little before they walk out with their heavy heart too. Jungkook still the same and don't showing his improvement at all. Will he gonna laying down like this forever?

She feeling empty. She's broke. Her heart ripped, and being stole as she can't feeling anything anymore. She's numb. All of her body numb.

Seeing him like this because of her...

thats the fact that make she blaming herself all day and all night long.

It's evening and tzuyu is still accompany him, holding his hand and staring deeply into his face. Her heart withered but at the same time, she could feel she smiling alone, thinking that he will be with her again soon.

Yes, he will woke up and be with her again soon right?

With a deep breath, his chest raising up and his finger slowly to move makes her eyes widened and her face switching hardly to her excited faces.

"oppa!!! Jungkook wake up!"

The boys running towards the bed and gathering around them. His eyes slowly to shaking, his eyebrows furrowed and a whined escaped his mouth.

She look at him with the most soft and sad eyes, standing and bending her back to talk to him more closer.

"Jungkook... im here." She whispered makes his breath started to fasten, heavy and start to getting his panic again. He gripping the bed sheet tightly, with his eyes slowly open and the first thing he saw is her, Tzuyu ; the love of his life but already being someone else's.

His chest raising, a pain growl escaped his lips and he gripping the bedsheet really really tightly.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ughhh!!" He shout, groaning in pain and that's makes tzuyu froze.

He's having panic attack when seeing me?

You're hurting because of me that much jungkook?

The boys gasped and immediately calling for the doctor again and just like usual, the doctor will came to give him injection.

An injection to make he calm and fall asleep.

She still froze, her heart dropped and can't believe this.

He freaking panic when seeing me?

He freaking panic?

Fuck

Im that worst?!

"It seem that He's having a real panic attack. He's panic. Maybe it's because his surrouding, people or things that can make he being like that. Next time, be alert and see what things or who was the one that make he panic. And i suggest that person or what ever it is, to distance him for a while because it's for his goods." The doctor explain before leaving all of them.

The news makes she stunned as if she was getting blew away in the air without her soul. Her throat getting heavier and chocked of the facts that she was the person that the doctor mentioned.

"It's me oppa. It's me. He must be having that panic attack because of me.." Her voices cracked and without wasting anymore time, her tears rolled down again, reach the floor. The boys sighing and can't say anything anymore.

Is this her karma of leaving him alone?

It's hard and the two of them hurting.

To much pain staying inside her heart.

She's bleeding,

Falling,

Weak

and

Lose again.