ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ 3️⃣7️⃣

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

After doing her night routine, before she could open her door room to going out, Jungkook much more quick enough to open the door of her room first. Their eyes meet as he give a tint awkward smile.

"E-erm.. We will sleep here? I mean.. we can sleep here. You don't have to go to my room because i want to sleep here with you." He said and raising his eyebrows a little, earning a tint smile from her.

"S-sure..." She said in hesitate since her mind still thinking the same question.

Does we A thing?

Did we have something?

Did we in relationship jungkook-ah?

He immediately get inside her room, grabbing her hand and close the door roughly. He dragging her to the bed. He firstly crawl onto the bed and laying down before he give her his hand with a tint smile plastered on his lips.

"Let's sleep?" Those sweet smiles of him makes she smiling too and feeling sad out of sudden. What if she lose him? What if he go away?

She slowly take his hand and he quickly pull her makes she falling down beside him.

"You!!! Jeon jungkook!!!" She hit his arms with a chuckled and he also chuckled before he grab her closer, pulling her and hugging her tightly by her waist.

She snuggle onto his neck, hugging him tightly too, feeling each other warmth.

She's too afraid of losing him and so do him. But they never tell the truth.

"I don't want to lose you tzuyu.." He whispered and give a multiple peck on her neck. Her heart keep falling but she can't put her hopes high even though SHE ALREADY PUT HER HOPES HIGH.

He make her in confuse.

If He love her, don't want to lose her then why he don't want to confessed? Why he don't want to tell the truth?

That's what she thinking and really in confused.

But it's not his fault 100% too!
even her, herself also can't confessed her feelings to him.

Did you really love me jungkook? Did you already give your heart to me? Did you serious towards me?

Your actions told me that's you love me.

But...

I can't trust that even though i really hope you love me.
And i really didn't ready and didn't want to hear from you that you didn't love me. Because i really love you jungkook.

Should i just believe you through your actions jungkook?
Believe you that you love me.

Should i?