ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ 1️⃣3️⃣

Tzuyu waking up in the morning, groaning because of the sun hitting her face, squinting her eyes a little before sit up on the bed. Her lower part and back getting ache, as a tint smile plastered on her lips when remembering again what happened. She biting her lower lips in embarrassed and assumed that this is crazy. She lose her virginity to him. A fuck boy, jeon jungkook.

Her eyes then lingering around the room, jungkook was nowhere to be seen. She immediately stood up slowly, taking a quick shower before put on his shirt that she took from his wardrobe. A shirt that only till her thighs. She walk down to the downstairs and to the kitchen, seeing he was cooking for a breakfast, shirtless and only wih his sweatpants. She gulped and the scene last night running again inside her mind. Her cheeks flushed in rose pink when she remember about that fresh amazing scene.

Seriously, she never thought that she will loose and give her body to him. Seriously. His toned and delicious abs, arms muscles makes her stomach twisted and flustered. She really can't get enough of him and could feel she getting wet only by thinking of him. That's his power.

Does another girls feeling like this too?

He turn around and raising his eyebrows with a tint smile when seeing she was in his shirt. He place the foods onto the table before walking, approaching her more closer.

"You're looking so good in my shirt, my tzuyu.." He whispered and grabbing her waist, wrapping his arms around it. She gulped and just staring onto his beautiful eyes. Jungkook somehow imagining she naked again, his eyes glued on her exposed legs and bitting his inner lips of this sight.

"I can't get enough of you..." He whispered, bending his head and give a peck on her neck makes she trembling, shivering and her breath hitched.

"But... let's breakfast first." He whispered again and pull his head back, giving a tint smirk before grabbing her hand, dragging her to take a sit at the table. For real, he never like this. Never and never.

He place the foods onto her plate as tzuyu slowly start to eat with a full of embarrassment towards him. But at the same time, she never regret because she enjoy it. She want him too.

Jungkook's eyes darted on her with his hungry eyes, and really really can't even get enough of her. He getting to feel something unusual, just like a magic.

He don't want to know what it is and want to push that feelings away but

What he know right now is

She's mine. She freaking mine. you're forever mine tzuyu.

#Last update? 🤔