ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ 2️⃣7️⃣

Jungkook walking inside his office room and slightly gasped when seeing Jin and Jimin was sitting on the chair at his table with their hands holding their head ; showing a frustrated scene?

He furrowed his eyebrows and walk slowly walking towards them, take a sit on his swivel chair and the two of them quickly lift their head makes jungkook flinched a little. A wide smirk plastered on their lips!

"Yah!!! Aishhh luckily im not having a heart attack!!" Jungkook slightly shout seeing how they wear their demons faces.

"Jeon jungkook~ Better tell me are you falling in love with tzuyu huh?!" Jin ask while squinting his eyes and smirking really really widely! Jungkook hissed and wearing his disgusted face seeing how their faces is.

"What?! What wrong with this question?!" He ask and rolling his eyes, before flipping the file, act like he was busy.

"Come one jungkook! I heard that you already fuck her many times! It's so rare of you ; Fucking only a girl many times. It's not you. And what i shocked the most is.. You didn't bring back any girls and even didnt fuck any girls other than her. That's so obvious jungkook." Jimin giving a facts makes jungkook lift up his head and glaring to the two of them.

"So what? If i fuck her many times that's mean i love her? I like her? No man. She's just too amazing in bed." He said and shrugged his shoulder before continue acting like he was busy again.

Jin and Jimin look at each other with their eyes widened. They know and obviously know that jungkook have a feelings towards tzuyu. They sure!

"I told you jungkook... She definitely fall in love towards you. Don't hurt her jungkook...i can see how fragile, innocent and pure she is. Set that in your mind." Jin said while raising his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Whatever." Jungkook reply before look up and tried to change the topic.

"How about her uncle? Did you find him?"

"Oh right! I already have an information about him. He currently staying at Jeju! I will go search for him and look at him from afar so..... you will give me a permission to leave from working right?" Jin said and grinning. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and smirking sarcastically.

"Tched. yeah sure. Just go and tell me again if anything happened."

"Alright Mr.Jeon!"

Jimin and jin chuckled and quickly stood up, walking away leaving jungkook chuckled a little while shooking his head.

''She definitely fall in love towards you'

'She definitely fall in love towards you'

That's words running inside his mind.

"Did you really love me tzuyu?"