ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ

Today : three days after jin ask her a favor that day, finally tzuyu going to the hospital with jin and of course she bringing the two kids with them too. When she said to the kids that they will meet "daddy" , their faces quickly switching to the most sparkling and excited faces. Tzuyu never seen this faces before. They really that happy.

They get inside the room with the low dim lights on at all times. She could see how he laying with his hospital gown opened showing his beautiful chest muscles and abs that still looks the same for her. But what make it's different is ; there are wires glued on his chest. He still the same - didn't wake up.

It's hurting her, seeing him dying and battling to survive.

The beside table has many bouquets of flowers that from rotten dried flowers to a really new fresh flowers. She assumed that must be from all of his hyungs from day one until now.

Her feet froze, knee weak and feels like it's dislocated.

too weak when seeing he like this.

: because of her?

Her both hands suddenly being holded by a small hand makes she come to reality, and closing her eyes for a second to hold her tears. She won't crying in front of her children. She wont.

"Mommy??? That's daddy??!! Daddy is the man who come to our house that night? But why daddy sick??!" Jeongin ask with his confused face and looks really sad inside his eyes.

Tzuyu look down and giving a tint smile before look at the boys who sitting at the corner of the room, froze and eyes widened too just like jin hearing these kids calling her mommy : and also just like jungkook hearing these kids calling her mommy too.

Jin wont waste anytime to walk to the boys and explained to them everything while tzuyu kneeling in front of the two of the kids and giving her fake smile.

"Jeongin, jeonyue... Yes, this is daddy. Daddy is sick because he involved in car accident. But... he will safe and see you guys soon. Don't worry hm? Right now, go hugging, talking or kiss him. The two of you want to meet daddy before this right?"

Both of them nodding their head makes tzuyu smiling and patting their head.

"So, go." She pushed them a little makes the two running to the bed and climbing the chair that placed beside it. They holding and lifting jungkook's hand, kissing it torridly and staring onto his face too makes tzuyu's eyes welled up in tears again.

He's in pain. Because of her?

Im sorry jungkook....

The tears slowly rolled down onto her cheeks makes the boys look at each other as jin gulping seeing this. He know that tzuyu must be blaming herself again again and again.

"Tzuyu?"

Her head immediately shot, turning to the boys with her tears wont stop pouring down.

"Let's leave." Jin whispered to the boys makes all of them stood up at the same time and walking towards her.

"Don't blame yourself okay? Go talk and look at him then don't worry about jeongin and jeonyue. They will stay with us tonight. Then, i will leave jungkook to you hm?" Jin said with a tint smile as tzuyu biting her lips, holding her another big tears.

"Jeongin!!! Jeonyue!!! Let's going back with uncle???" Taehyung shout as the kids nodding and running towards them.

"Both of you will leave with uncle tonight. Is it okay?!" Jimin ask, smiling widely while pinching jeonyue cheeks.

"Want!" The both of them shout in unison makes tzuyu also smiling between her tears.

"Alright! Let's go!!!"

"Take care of him." Jin whispered to her, and patting her shoulder a little before all of them walking away, exit the room and leaving only the two. Her heart shrinks and don't have a guts to get closer to him.

Her heart hurting.

Her legs getting more weak and trembling.

her whole body trembling.

I can do this!

Her legs slowly taking a step by step, walking closer to him and could see his condition, his face and his situation much more clear.  His lips that before this being her favourite ; soft, smooth and plump now changed into a pale and peel off lips , His abs and chest that before this being her favourite too also full with scratch and wires.

Hurt.

Dumb.

Pain.

She's shattered seeing all of this. She bite her lips hardly with her eyes glassy in tears before slowly taking a seat beside him. Her eyes never leave him.

Oh god.....

Her trembling hands slowly reached to hold his hand. When she could touch him, another tears rolled down from the corner of her eyes. How warm he is ; the warmest and the most things that can make she feel calm - his hand, his hug and his kiss.

Now she's holding it again.

"J-jungkook..." She stuttering with her cracked voices and the heart rate monitor of him showing how his heart beating fastly even only when hearing her voices.

Her head shot up looking onto the heart rate monitor makes she smiling widely between her tears that rolling down onto her cheeks.

"I-i miss you jungkook...." She talk again and his heart rate getting higher and higher. She lift his hand slowly, giving a peck torridly and resting his hand on her cheeks, feeling those warmth again.

She wont lose this chance anymore.

She wont lose him anymore.

you will survive and stay with me right jungkook?