ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ 1️⃣2️⃣

Jungkook rushes, taking off her shirt and pants,throwing it immediately onto the floor. Right now, she laying only with her undergarments which make she embarrassed and flushing red!

He getting much more hard, his dick poking and asking for freed, he tighten his jaw when seeing this side of her.

"Fuck... so pretty baby. So pretty." He whispered and giving a kiss on her collarbone makes her eyes shines with lust with only his voices complimenting her. She's panting hardly, wet and with her eagerness, she pull his head to her, want him to kiss her on her lips. He groaned and kissing her while her hand lifting his shirt up above his head and throwing it away too. He's shirtless. His toned chest up and down and his muscles, ripped abs showing clearly in front of her.

She run her fingers over his abs, adoring it as jungkook watched her with a desire growing up inside his body. He cannot take this anymore. He can't. He lick his lips, grabbing her legs closer to him, wrapping it around his waist while he was on top of her.

He unclasping her bra, falling it down from her shoulder and leave her body makes his eyes sparkling.

"Fuck...." He cursed and teasing his fingers on her chest with a light touch. She breathing heavily, chest up and down, wet and can't be patient anymore. He kiss her chest, down to her breast, lick it and touch it makes she moaned and arched her back. Her eyes closed, feeling so good as her mouth agape and she panting mess.

"J-jungkook..." She moaned for his names makes he gulping and hissed. He cursed and tracing his finger from her stomach, down to her panties.

"J-jungkook..."  She arched her back with her eyes closed, feel the light touch at her clothed private part.

"Shh baby, you will feel so good soon." He whispered and kissing her shoulder while his hand slowly lift down her panties. A cold air hit her private part skin makes she know that she finally naked under him. He smirking and gulping before brushing his fingers at her clit, poking it slowly while she moaning mess.

"Ahhhh.. ahhh .."

He licking his lips and slowly inserting his index finger inside her makes she moaned loudly and grabbing his neck.

"Oh fuck baby.. this is your first huh? Don't worry i will make you feel the best first time ever" He whispered and kissing her neck, sucking it , bitting it while his finger pumping in and out inside her slowly. She loudly gasp and sending her into the edge.

"Ahhh jungkook..."

"Yes baby... you like it huh? Fuck so beautiful." He staring onto her, seeing she moaning with her lips gap open under him. so beautiful. She scream as his pace getting faster and her nails digging into his back. Her head snuggled onto his neck, panting heavily with eyes shut tightly.

Her toes curl and feel her body flying to the maximum level. This is so something new and she never experienced this before even with her ex boyfriend.

He kiss her neck as she panting heavily and even bucking up her hips more, wanting to feel more of him. He smirking and went to her lips, kissing her again and again. She really let her being weak and give her body fully to him.

He pumped his finger fastly and curled it makes she scream, as he found her spot. Actually, he never foreplay with any girls before. He never did this. Such a time waster right? But with her, it's different.

"J-jungkook!!! ahhh!!"

"Do you want me to touch you hm baby? Want me inside you hm?" He ask sarcastically as she nodding aggressively with her eyes closed tightly and mouth opened.

"Im gonna fuck you hard and long tonight baby. Its our night. Our first night." He whispered and pull out his finger from her, stood up from on top of her too makes she feels empty. She slowly open her eyes, seeing he was staring onto her while lifting down his pants and also his boxer. His dick sprung out, looks really big and veiny. She gulping, too nervous and keep asking how should that fit???!!

He then crawling on top of her again, with a tint smile, adoring her face too much. She's freaking beautiful.

"It's gonna be hurt a little, but i promise, it will faded soon. And tell me if im hurting you hm?" He said softly, while stroking her hair away from her face. He looks really caring and it's melting her. She nodding slowly as he smiling and kissing her again. He running his fingers at her ass and suddenly pushed her hips forward to his dick makes she jolted a little, feeling his member was poking straightly onto her core.

She could feel he was really really big with only feeling the tip poking in front of her entrance. It's make her mind flying and in tipsy again. Jungkook then slowly sliding his member inside her wet core which make its sliding much more smooth.

"Aaahhh... ahhh -j-jungkook.. It's hurt.." She whined and grabbing his shoulder, biting it a little as he kiss her shoulder.

"I know baby... i know... Just a little." He groaned and with a swirl movement, he finally fully inside her, earning a loud shout from her.

"Oh fuck tzuyu. Fuck fuck fuck." He's losing his mind, feeling how tight she is. Too tight and too perfect. He didn't moved at all, wanted to let she adjust his size.

He accidentally move much more deeper makes her back arched and moaned sexily as he lick his lips, feeling the same too ; great pleasure. Her wall clenched, and he afraid too move because of how tight she is.

So fucking good

She breathing and moaned heavily unto his ear and it's just a soft song and a melody to him. Too good to hear.

"Y-you can move j-jungkook." She whispered with her weak and cracked voices makes he gulping and slowly thrusting inside her. Her eyes closed in pleasure, can't even speak nor making any sound. She bitting her lips, licking it while he enjoying how her face was switching full with pleasure when she under him.

As the minute past, his trust become much more fast and that's earning a groaned from her.

"Ahhh.. ahh.." Her mouth open, as he keep picking up his pace. He thrust hard and deep this time with a hissed and groaned too. The sounds of moaned mixed between her and him. Such a good melody.

"J-jungkook..."

"Oh fuck baby. Yes baby yes..." He groaned and moaned, fucking her even deeper. He kisses her on the lips again, hard and deep. He's crazy. Getting crazy over her.  Sweats tickled down over his forehead, his wet body and so do her. Its so hot and so good.

She feel like in heaven within each thrust, touches and kisses from him. He knows exactly what she want and what she like. With a hard more thrust, deep and fast thrust, she snuggling onto his neck and bitting it with a groaned.

He could feel she was tightening around him as he bite his lips, and smashing inside her hardly makes she jerked forward a little.

"J-jungkook.. i-m—" Her breath getting fasten and feeling a really end at the edge. Something built up. He grunts and fasten the pace even more makes she scream.

"Oh fuck yeah.. Fuck baby.." He groaned and staring onto her face, still pumping inside her hardly.

"Cum baby cum!" He slightly shout as she biting her lower lips, arched her neck and releasing her climax around him before he pull out his dick and stroking it hardly. He coming onto her stomach before he fall down onto her body, hugging her tightly with the most best experience he feels. And yes, he didn't wear any condom. For the first time.

He breathing heavily and so do her.

He give a kiss on her shoulder and neck with a tint smile.

"That was amazing baby.. beyond amazing." He whispered before laying down beside her and pulling her into a hug.