ɴɪɴᴇ 9️⃣

She woke up in the morning with a deep guilty, her head throbbing because of the alcohol last night and feeling flustered out of nowhere. She remember what happened last night makes she close her eyes tightly, facepalming and even thinking that it was freaking embarrassing. Everything from last night still fresh, his touch, his kiss, his pleasure to her... it's make a shiver running inside her veins.

It was crazy and she feel she already crazy.

With her boss

and with her housemate.

What should she do... she really need to avoid him! Ah so freaking embarrassing!

She going to the office earlier than usual, acting like nothing happened and that's make jungkook slightly frustrated. She walk to the bathroom, washing her hand and going out but guess what?

Jungkook was standing still in front of them bathroom, waiting for her. Their eyes meet and she started to breath heavily. He smirk and grabbing her waist, pinning her body toward his body, scanning her face hungrily. His eyes just like he was scanning her and imagining how she naked under him. So much beautiful.

He lick his lips makes she gulping and eventually froze when he touching her like this.

"How are you tzuyu?" He ask but this time with his husky seduce voices. She look up to his face and biting her lower lips a little.

"W-what?! Im obviously okay."

Acting nothing happened huh? i see

He tighten his strong arms around her waist and gazing his eyes to her deeply. Looks scary tho!

He lean his lips to her neck, placing a soft peck, licking a little and nibbling too makes she shiver and feeling want to moan.

"J-jungkook.. I-i mean Mr.Jeon. Stop this!" She stuttering and push his chest slightly but he still kissing her neck and even kissing it deeply, bitting it and sucking it. Her legs going weak. She shiver and breath heavily.

"Ahhh.." She moaned makes he smirking and he retracted his lips from her skin, but blowing his breath slowly onto it.

"Tell me that you want me to let go of you tzuyu. Tell me." He said as he knew that she obviously like this. She biting her lower lips, gathering her courage to say this.

"W-we should not doing this. Stop this and never do this again." She stuttering

He smirking and run his lips on her neck and cheeks while his hand moving up and down at her thighs.

"There is nothing wrong about this baby..."

"This is wrong!" She said sternly.

"What so wrong? Im not having a wife, im not having a girlfriend and so do you. We are both single and available." He whispered and keep kissing her neck makes she releasing a sexy soft moaned unto his ears.

He bite her ear lobe and breathing unto her ear.

"You leave me hard and stretch alone last night without touching me. Its so pissed me off baby." He whispered and place a kiss at her jaw, trailing it at the corner of her lips. Her heart thumping, melting and fall for him again.

He need his lips.

He move his lips, kissing her cheeks as if he was kissing her lips makes she more eager. She gulping and before she could kiss his lips, he pull back his head and smirking to her makes she dumbfounded.

"Just like what you did to me last night. Bye baby See you soon." He give a wink and a tint smirk plastered on his lips before he walk away, leaving her alone. She grasp her chest, could hear and feel her stupid heart beating for him.

She fall for him.

Every second with those simple move of him.

While walking away, jungkook can feel how much tzuyu want him. How much she fall for him and how much she want him to touch her.

And he like it. 

Of course, he like it.