ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ 2️⃣1️⃣

How much he want to hide his faces and his feelings, his hyungs already know that this might be something else. It's so weird for jeon jungkook helping a girl other than helping in have a fuck.

"Ah.. yes...I already told you right about everything?" Jungkook said with his eyebrows furrowed, look at onto jin's face.

"Oh shit about the house?! She staying inside your house right?!"

"Yes..." He sigh but suddenly heard a chuckled from jimin and Jhope.

"You must already fuck her right?! Tched jeon jungkook." Jimin mumbled with a chuckled and shooking his head.

"Why not right? It's my part time job though." Jungkook chuckled too but inside his heart, he dancing happily thinking about her. He's going insane day by day because of her.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~

Nice to read with "Promise by Twice"

Tzuyu walking to the kitchen as she getting thirsty even though right now is 1:00AM. She can't fall asleep and keep thinking of him. She sigh deeply, open the refrigerator in the dark. She didn't open the lights at all. Only a dim of yellow lights from the corner of the living room irradiate the kitchen.

She pour the plain water onto a glass before drinking, facing the cabinet. She feels lonely, sad and the regret feelings coming inside her heart and mind.

"What are you doing here baby?" A strong muscular and big arms wrapping around her waist from behind makes she flinched a little. She know its none other that jungkook. A man who she obsessed of but there is no hopes that he will love her too.

She put down the glass onto the cabinet before turning her body around, facing him with her doe upset eyes. His face only lighten a little with those dim lights, making his face looks much more handsome and hot. His slick back hair, his big doe eyes, his thick neck and all about him is perfect. He raise his eyebrows a little and lift his hand, caressing her cheeks with a tint smile plastered on his lips.

"What's wrong? Did i do something wrong baby?" He ask really softly as she pouting and shooking her head. She getting fall again and again towards him, eventhough she know that he's not hers and he will leave her whenever he wants.

Why you can't be mine?
Why?
I want you jungkook...
Did you have the same feelings to me too?

That thought of her making her eyes slowly welled up in tears making he gasp and bending his knee to make his height the same as her.

"Why baby? No no. Don't cry hm? Im with you. Im always here for you."

Her tears rolled down onto her cheeks as he wipe it quickly before giving a kiss on her forehead then pulling her into a hug.

Her cry begin to being more hard but still in silent, only her sniff and her hiccups filling the space.

"Shhh... Don't thinking something bad. Let's sleep hm? Let sleep together. I promise i will always with you. I promise." He whispered while stroking her hair and rubbing her back. She hugging him tightly, snuggle her face onto his chest as if she really don't want to let him go. Forever. She really don't want.

But she know.

This getting much more complicated because she rely onto him inside her life but he didn't need her and okay for him to run, smiling, laughing and walk inside his life alone, without her.

But... his actions towards her telling something else.

Jungkook... please let this clear, make all the questions inside my mind disappeared and please tell me the truth.

Did you love me?
Did you really didn't use me?

But what i know is i need you. I want you.