ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ 2️⃣2️⃣

After for a while, Tzuyu slowly to being calm in his hug as jungkook smiling a little and slowly broke the hug. He place his finger under her chin before lift her face up to look at him.

"Let's sleep? You want to walk by yourself or.... should i carried you?" He ask with a tint smirk as she can't hide her chuckled and hitting his chest a little. She tiptoed and whispering onto his ear.

"I choose option number two." She pull her head back as he raising his eyebrows while still smirking. He immediately carried her up bridal style making she shriek a little and hitting his chest.

"Jungkook! Carefully!!!"

"Don't worry baby. I got you." He chuckled and walking happily with her to his room. This is the best moment ever. Everytime being with her, he being the most happy guy in this world. That's how deep his feeling towards her.

He closed the door with his leg before walking to the bed, laying her down slowly. He staring onto her for a while and giving a quick peck on her nose before jumped on the bed, beside her.

He pull her closer towards him by her waist before pulling the blanket over their body.  Tzuyu sleeping on his arm, while his other arm wrapping perfectly around her waist. They facing each other, staring onto each other too as if they were confessing to each other inside their mind.

She feel him so beautiful and jungkook feel that more!

She's too beautiful even only with this dim lights inside the room. His lips didn't faded from smiling. He's in heaven. He's really happy.

"You're so beautiful." He suddenly said makes her cheeks burning in embarrassed because of that sudden compliment.

"Didn't you know that yourself is that pretty?" He ask again as she slowly shooking her head.

"No. I dont know."

"Then right now i told you. You're beautiful. Too beautiful. Too perfect even i can't control myself and keep wanting you." He whispered slowly, softly and sincerely.

But you want me in another way jungkook. Not the same way as i want you.

She smile and lifting her hand, placing on his cheek.

"You're perfect too jungkook."

He raise his eyebrows and chuckled a little.

"Really??!! Hahaha that's the most sincere compliments i ever heard!" He said, even though he have heard this from others many times but from tzuyu is much more valid, satisfied and makes he happy.

He suddenly pull her more closer, hugging her and giving a kiss on her cheek multiple times. He give a wet - open mouth kiss on her cheek makes she closed her eyes tightly and hugging him tightly too.

"J-jungkook! It's tickled!!!" She groaned and hitting his shoulder a little as he chuckled and keep doing that. She chuckled as he started to tickled her with those kiss and he even tickling her body. She hit his chest as he laughing really hard and so do her,. They joking around together until she breath heavily in his arms.

He froze a little of this sight of her laughing, smiling, chuckling really hard like this because of him. It's too good to see this. His eyes become soft and keep staring onto her as she sigh and look into his eyes too.

"Why?" She ask with a smile.

"Nothing. Let's sleep hm?"

She nodded and hugging him tightly.That night, he forget his true self. He being the most happy man and feeling really really complete. Because of her beside him.

She feel the same too.

The feelings getting deeper and strong.

Too deep.